March 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
Kristen2711 :  congrats! What a great line!

I’ve been doing OPK’s every day since 3/9 and was starting to lose hope with only clear negative results. According to Ovia, my FW started on 3/12 and ends today (CD 19).

But, last night it started to get a bit darker finally so I downloaded the Glow App and analyzed it with the picture feature. It was like 2 away from a positive result according to that.

Took another one around 2pm today and came up with this one – only one away from positive according to Glow!

Hubby and I BD’d on Thurs, Fri and were going to again this afternoon but he’s not in the mood right now. I know its technically best to BD day before O / day of O / and day after O. So my question is, if I get a true positive OPK tonight and BD tonight would that count as the day before O or day of O?

How good are our chances if we BD tonight?

*Also, is it ok to post questions like this in the POAS threads each month? Or should I just be posting on the main TTC board?

Thanks!

Post # 257
1410 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
RThorn :  OPKs typically indicate when your 12-24 hrs away from O so BDing tonight should be good timing!

Post # 258
1410 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  sorry to hear AF arrived. Hugs to you feeling the TTC struggle – keeping fingers crossed it happens soon for you. TTC is so hard on our mental health!! 

Post # 259
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

I need your help bees – can I trust this line? Is it even a line or an evap? I poas this morning, usual pack of strip tests (must’ve peed on about 100 of these in the past 6 months!) it came up with one solid line as usual but then I managed to drop it on the floor. 

I just took a look at it this evening and there’s a second, very faint line – ive never had an evap before with these tests, so I’m not sure if it is one or if dropping it has somehow messed it up?  

Post # 262
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I might need some of you to reign me in a bit. So yesterday I bled a bit (it was like when your period first comes, so very noticeable when I wiped but then an hour or two after it was more like pinky CM) (sorry for the TMI). There has been nothing since, and that was CD28. My cycles have been 33 days so far so it would be around the time for implantation. 

I am really trying to wait until Saturday to test, but if I can’t hold out when would be the earliest I could test if amazingly Sunday was implantation bleeding? 

Post # 263
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
RThorn :  Definitely looks like the OPK is getting close to positive! Most people O between 12-36 hours after the positive, so if you BD the day of the positive, that could be O, O-1, or O-2. I think for most people it’s O-1, so if you BD that night, it’s great timing. 

View original reply
onion2803 :  It’s too hard to say since its out of the time frame but FX for your next test! 

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  I’ve read that there’s usually enough HCG for a positive 2-3 days after implantation, so maybe Wednesday at the earliest? FX! 

Post # 264
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  So sorry bee. Hugs.

Post # 265
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
mommadreams :  sure did! I got a positive last night around 11:30pm, and then this morning had a super clear positive at 10:30am! I forgot to take a picture of the super clear one this morning, so I did it just now (first picture). But it is waaaay after the recommended time to read it.

Then I took another one just now on Monday when I got home around 5:30pm (2nd picture). We BD’d last night after the first positive, but I don’t think we’ll be able to again today….hubby had a really tough day at work and I can tell he’s just not in the mood lol. But we will again tomorrow (Tuesday). Hopefully it’ll be enough to catch that egg!

Post # 266
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Sad news to update my levels have began to drop.. another chemical or early miscarriage for me this time again .. we will begin our testing and sonohistrogram next month and hopefully get some answers 

Post # 267
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
CeeceeBee :  Yay! Sending the best wishes your way for a sticky one this time! Hope things have progressed for you the last few days.

View original reply
Kristen2711 :  Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that 🙁 You can only hope it’s a fluke but it’s so tough to hear your numbers aren’t looking good. What a disappointment after getting such nice tests, but I will say will my loss I had dark lines, even after I knew it was over (my numbers were high) so you can’t really put all your stock in those pink lines.

Post # 268
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  ahh I know!! This is my fifth !!! Soo I def need to get the testing done etc I have a suspicion I do not have adequate lining 

Post # 269
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

AF showed this morning. I’ll be rolling over

Post # 270
1410 posts
Bumble bee

Kristen2711 :  So sorry to hear, fingers crossed it’s a fluke but if it’s not then hopefully you get answers next month!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors