March 2019 POAS

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 271
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

so I’m out, AF showed..disappointed but pretty much getting used to it.

Post # 273
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

So, I took a test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted something to either confirm or temper my expectations for the rest of the week. 

I didn’t bleed at all since Sunday, but today I had a light spotting a couple of times and the second was noticably brown in colour. I certainly don’t feel cramps like I usually do when AF is due in the next 24 hours (I wouldn’t be due on until Saturday). All I feel is shattered, but I’m on late shifts this week so that’s normal. 

Really trying not to read into it all too much, and very aware it could all be symptoms of post BC and my body adjusting still (cycle 3 post BC now). 

Has anyone else had sporadic spotting in the week before AF was due like that? I’ve never had it before so it’s throwing me off a bit!

Post # 275
104 posts
Blushing bee

Kristen2711 :  so sorry to hear that, really hope the rest results give you some answers!

Post # 276
1262 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

cyprusbride18 :  I haven’t had spotting but I have had light and one-sided cramping, and I’m someone that doesn’t actually cramp typically during AF. I got my hopes up that it was because of implantation but then AF was a witch and showed up a week late.

I’m hoping yours actually is implantation spotting and you get a BFP – but I’ve learned that outlier symptoms from my body is just my body’s way of playing really mean practical jokes on me :S

ETA: the crampign started a week BEFORE my period was normally due then disappeared when AF was supposed to arrive and then AF was a week late. I was CONVINCED I was preggers but all tests were BFN (and then of course AF showed up to confirm). 

Post # 278
1220 posts
Bumble bee

Kristen2711 :  I’m so sorry Bee πŸ™

mysterygal101 :  I was rooting for you (and the famed post-CP fertility bump). Sorry Bee!

As for me, I’m definitely out: I have been spotting for almost a week now which suggests progesterone issues and could be an explanation for last months’ CP. My OB ordered a 7DPO progesterone check for next cycle, so I’ve restarted OPKs and will start temping shortly, just because I’m worried this spotting will just blend into AF and I’ll miss the start of my new cycle. However until I’m sure I’ve actually started a new cycle, I can’t really roll over. Sigh, this whole process continues to be a PITA.

Post # 279
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

livster :  ya it was really hard having AF show up this month after all the hype about being more fertile after a cp…guess it’s not true for me!

So sorry you’re out as well.  Hopefully we get our BFP very soon!

Post # 280
104 posts
Blushing bee

After all of that AF showed up today with a vengeance! Possibly the worst cramps I’ve ever had in my life 😭 

Fingers crossed for April! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 281
1262 posts
Bumble bee

cyprusbride18 :  Boo! That witch!

So I told myself I wouldn’t POAS early this month but I caved. There is *maybe* a super squinter? I’m going to wait until Saturday and try again then.

At this point I want it so badly I don’t trust my eyes…

Post # 282
104 posts
Blushing bee

TravelingBride31 :  I genuinely thought about your comment this morning and it made me laugh because it has been such a witch this month πŸ˜‚ 

Really keeping my fingers crossed for you, I’ll check back on Saturday to see your post πŸ™‚ 

Post # 283
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Ugh darn I am out! Got my AF yesterday :/

IVF here I come! 

Post # 284
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Well, boo.  I’m out apparently, AF showed up today like five days early.

Post # 285
1262 posts
Bumble bee

BFP this AM! Very light but not a squinter – even SO can see it!

Very excited and really hoping this one is sticky!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors