March 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 287
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  thanks! Am a mixture of thrilled to be pregnant again and nervous I’m going to lose it again! 

Post # 288
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
TravelingBride31 :  congrats! sending lots of sticky vibes your way <3

Post # 289
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
TravelingBride31 :  That’s great! I hope you’re able to relax even with those worries. I’m sure I’ll feel the same way if and when I see that second line again. Wishing you all the best!

Sorry to the recent rollovers, April is a good month too so here’s hoping for all of us!

Post # 290
9 posts
Newbee

I’m back! Looks like I’ll be able to poas on the 31st, so not april but still march! I’ll add the link to my chart this month. Fingers crossed.

This month the odd thing is, I have no symptoms at all, and normally my breasts start hurting the day after ovulation, this time not until yesterday 6 dpo..

Also I’ve been having this weird molar pain, on and off switching sides on my my top molars. Probably isn’t even a symptom but it’s weird to me.

Link to my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/70bdbd &nbsp;

Post # 291
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I’m out for this month. My cycles are shortening (this cycle was 29 days, last two were 37 days) but am a little concerned that I O’d on CD 20 and AF arrived 9 days later. I’m going to look into what that could mean. I’m not too worried at all. Onto the next cycle! Congrats to all the BFPs!

Post # 292
1220 posts
Bumble bee

Finally rolling over and calling today CD1 – I’m having AF-type cramping and the spotting seems to have increased to more like a light AF.  What a crappy cycle – 11 days of spotting before the witch showed her face!  Not even the excitement of a TWW to pass the time.  Here’s to April being a better month!

Post # 293
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

BFP at 11 DPO. 😭😭😭 I am so freaking excited and so scared to lose it. My chart showed a deep dip at 9 DPO, back up at 10 DPO and up again at 11 DPO, which is usually the day it starts to fall. I was cramping all day yesterday–not painful but very persistent. The tiny symptom that most got me wondering however was creamy CM all day on 9 DPO. Normally I’m totally dry between O and AF and I’d never see that texture before. I can’t believe it!!!

Post # 294
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
jz0909 :  Congrats Bee!!! Fingers crossed for a stinky bean!!

Post # 297
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
jz0909 :  that *is* freaking exciting!! If only all the bees positive thoughts could guarantee a sticky baby, none of us would have to worry. I certainly hope everything goes wonderfully for you!

Post # 299
2842 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

View original reply
jz0909 :  So happy for you!!! Congratulations 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors