March 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 301
1944 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jz0909 :  I don’t go here but I’m so happy to see this! All the sticky vibes to you. Congrats!!! 

Post # 303
1213 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
jz0909 :  Congrats!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Post # 304
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Hopping over here from the April POAS. I am going to test on Thursday, which is apparently the earliest I can test (though I did try today and got a BFN). 

Post # 305
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
livster :  Thank you!! 

Post # 306
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
jz0909 :  Congratulations!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Post # 307
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mommadreams :  Hi there! MIA Bee here. Pretty sure I ovulated last Thursday (21st) if I go by OPKS and ferning microscope, and so we managed to DTD O-1, O and O+1. Not sure of my chances really, and also my boobs are already super sore which is usually the case after a non-TTC, post-ovulation cycle so not feeling *super* hopeful. I am going to test only if my period doesn’t arrive next week, so please roll me over to April 2019.

Congrats to all ladies who have gotten their BFPs, and best of baby dust luck to all those still in for the month xxx 

Post # 308
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - France

View original reply
jz0909 :  Congratulations!! Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 309
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

View original reply
jz0909 :  ahh congratulations! I love seeing BFPs on here πŸ–€

I’m rolling over to April…AF eventually showed her wretched face a week late. Fingers crossed for lots of Christmas babies now! X

Post # 311
407 posts
Helper bee

i hadn’t roll called for this month because tbh I’ve been trying for 7 months and was tired of the BFNs. But I got my super squinter tonight! EDD is 12/9 so I made a December board. Hope to see some of you ladies over there!

Xoxo

Post # 313
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Got my period this morning. Rolling over. Congrats to all the BFPs on here! πŸ™‚ <3 

Post # 314
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
MrsHawkeye :  I’d say congrats but of course I had to check out the December babies board, and it looks like you’re not sure of the outcome yet. I hope everything works out, if not this month then soon!

View original reply
happynuts :  onion2803 :  Bummer. See you in April!

Post # 315
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

Welp, AF arrived this morning. Lots of love, sticky vibes and baby dust to all the BFP’s this month!

See the rest of y’all in the April thread πŸ™‚ <3

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors