March 2019 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 31
12 posts
Newbee

Hello all,

I am a long time reader of the TTC threads, ever since we decided that it is time to enlarge our family. As many of you I was really disapointed when our first try during the FW did not lead to BFP (as unrealistic as this was), but I decided this time to join the POAS thread and hope all your ladies baby dust will bring us luck.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32 (33 in May)/38

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: day 5 

Ovulation Date: usually day 15-16, this month I estimate ovulation around 25-26th 

POAS Date: March 15th (I plan to wait about 3-4 days if AF is late)

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29 days

Cycles Trying: this is no 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): tracking CM, BD every other day during fertile window

Trying anything new this month?  better BD timing

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite snack? everything chocolate 🙂

I hope we get to see many BFPs this month

Post # 32
67 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  29/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 14

Ovulation Date: Tomorrow (thanks to trigger taken last night)

POAS Date: 3/2 

Usual Cycle Length: 28-34

Cycles Trying: 21 since MMC in Oct 2016 🙁

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): iui round two is tomorrow morning. Took follistim and ovidrel again for this cycle. Of course on prenatals and timed BD after iui to cover all our bases.

Trying anything new this month? Concentrating more on BD after the iui. We had family in town last month and I feel it really affected our first medicated iui cycle.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite snack? Chips and popcorn are my weakness. 

Post # 33
1700 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
dryjules :  
View original reply
ctinaxox :  Welcome!  March feels like a lucky month, with all the four leaf clovers and whatnot.  Hopefully this will be everyone’s month!

Post # 34
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 32 (just had a BFN so should greet AF in the next day or so) 😣

Ovulation Date: estimated 10 march (right on the back of 12 hour days again)

POAS Date: 23 march

Usual Cycle Length: around 33

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Folic acid, BBT, OPKs and BD every other day.

Trying anything new this month? Nothing yet, my husband will be away in the middle of FW and then I go straight into 12 hour days at work so it’ll be tough enough to BD EOD as it is .

Link to your chart if charting: below

For fun: What’s your favorite snack? Chocolate. All of the chocolate in the world! 

Post # 35
1928 posts
Buzzing bee

I was sure I was going to ovulate early this month because my OPKs were getting darker around CD11, but then they just stopped and they’re back to faint, so now I’m still waiting. Go little egg, go! I ovulated later last cycle after my MC, so I’m wondering if I’m going to be ovulating a bit later again. 

My temps have been a bit wonky too because I was sick last weeks so FF got confused and gave me crosshairs. Made me realize how important it is to enter every bit of info you have, like CM, OPKs, cervix position, etc. FF got less confused the more info I gave it!

Post # 36
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  I hear you! I totally screwed up FF.  Last month my cycle was 42 days and this month I was hoping it would go back to normal. I got a positive opk at day 32!! My body is so messed up after the cp. keep testing!!

Post # 37
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26 on march 8th

Baby #: 6 (we have 3 angels looking over us) we have a 2.5 years old and a 9 months old

Current Cycle Day/DPO: no freaken clue. I had the copper iud just taken out and super wacky cycles, but I’ll put CD 6?

Ovulation Date: around the 24th?

POAS Date: March 8th, hubby’s bday!

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): nada, really ntnp 

Trying anything new this month? no iud

For fun: What’s your favorite snack? ha, hahahaha… toddler leftovers hihi!

Post # 38
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  I’m very sorry for your loss mama. we had a loss at 5 weeks right after our first (cp) and it sucked. I’m sending all the baby dust to you

Post # 39
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pearlrose :  I feel you, both my girls have intolerances and it sucks. but hey, at least we can pass some snacks as forbiden and keep them to ourselves, just not to share lol!

Post # 40
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

I started having some lower back pain yesterday and also some mild cramping. Today, the cramping is pretty significant (mostly a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen) and so I’m thinking it’s just AF starting to show her face really early this month because of the CP last month. Also caught DH’s nasty cough/cold and had a temp of 100.3 today.

I just have this feeling I’ll be roling over to next month. But I did have some nausea and food aversions wich happened really early last month with the CP, so who knows! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Post # 41
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

View original reply
lilysmomjoburg :  I have thyroid issues too – Hashi’s – sending lots of good vibes your way and to everyone else on here!

Post # 42
1700 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
habzrule :  lol.  I had toddler leftovers for dinner all week because my husband was out of town and I didn’t feel like cooking food for myself… totally lost a few pounds because my kid basically will only eat fruits and vegetables. Well, those and dark chocolate.  Kind of an awesome diet actually.

Post # 43
270 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
financegal87 :  here’s hoping you help us start out the month right! Good luck!

View original reply
dryjules :  we all want to be one of those lucky first timers when starting TTC, gotta remember it’s pretty much a roll of the dice and it really doesn’t mean anything. I was also so disappointed the first month, but then so shocked when I actually got pregnant. This may just be your month!

View original reply
ctinaxox :  I hope the 2nd IUI goes well! I’m glad I saw you also post over on the infertility month board, those ladies will be able to really understand what you’ve been going through. I lurk there a bit – since I took a year off anyone still around from back then is over there now. It’s so great they have that board, it’s impossible not to sincerely cheer so hard for them. 

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  that’s too bad your husband will be gone right around when it matters! Here’s hoping you can still get some good timing in. 

View original reply
habzrule :  aw, thanks. Sorry about yours as well. It’s crazy how in just a few weeks you really get used to the idea and start making all these plans just to have it ripped away. The road to parenthood can really be quite the journey can’t it? 

View original reply
RThorn :  ugh, sorry you’re not having a more straightforward cycle! Patience is key, right? 

Post # 44
67 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
jbirdlee1015 :  Thanks – yeah I just found that board and figured I would participate in both! Hoping for a lot of good news for many in the next few weeks!!smile

Post # 45
270 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ctinaxox :  all the better, more bees to cheer for you and share in any good news!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors