Post # 3
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

How old are you and DH? 33 and 31

How far along are you? 3+6

Estimated Due Date? 3/8/20

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? About 7 (we were NTNP for a little while)

When did you get your BFP? Today! 13 DPO

Who have you told? My best friend and his

When do you plan to tell other people? His parents are visiting from abroad in early August, so we’re going to get them together with my parents and tell them all in person.  If we can hold out that long!  After that, we’ll probably tell people gradually as it seems appropriate, then make an announcement at 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I have no chill.  I took a cheapie, then a FRER, then woke him up at 6 a.m. by opening a curtain and shoving the stick in his face.  Poor guy had never even seen one so I had to explain what he was looking at!

Any symptoms? I thought my boobs might have been feeling a little odd the past week, and a couple days ago I got unreasonably upset about something small (cried over it and everything, and I’m not a cryer in general), but this might all just be the benefit of hindsight.

What are you most excited about? I don’t know!  It hasn’t really even sunk in yet.

When is your first appointment? I emailed my PCP’s office today.  I work night shifts (lots and lots of night shifts) so not sure when I’m going to be able to get in to see her.  I have an appointment with a new GYN (guess it’ll be a new OB now!) at the end of July, but hoping I’ll be able to see PCP before then.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? We’re intending to wait until birth, but that may well change.

Share a picture of your BFP! IMG-5379

IMG-5380IMG-5381

Post # 4
212 posts
Helper bee

How old are you and DH? 29/30

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? 11th March 

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday! 

Who have you told? My best friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? 13 weeks I think  

How did you tell your partner? I screamed his name out to come upstairs to make sure I wasn’t imagining the second line! 

Any symptoms? No … had some pinching in my lower back and abdomen which was new 

What are you most excited about? Everything! Although it hasn’t sunk in yet  

When is your first appointment? Tuesday

When are you planning on finding out the sex? as soon as we can! Excited to know 

Post # 7
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

How old are you and DH? 32 / 35

How far along are you? 3w5d (13DPO today)

Estimated Due Date? March 10, 2020

What baby # is this? #1!!

How many cycles trying? This was the 6th (had a chemical in January our first cycle trying)

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO in the evening

Who have you told? Darling Husband, and my boss at work (who’s also a friend of mine). She was really supportive during the chemical so I wanted to tell her early. I’m also going to tell my other close coworker/friend since he’d be the person filling in for me in case I need to miss any work.

When do you plan to tell other people? Mother in law and brother in law are coming into town in mid July for hubby’s grandfather’s funeral service. We’re also going out to dinner while they’re here with my parents so we’re thinking about telling them then when I’m about 6 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? He was there with me when I took the test! He’s been really cute, always wanting to be with me when I do each one ๐Ÿ™‚

Any symptoms? I was having pretty strong symptoms before my BFP – nausea, sore breasts, elevated body temperature, out of breath. It’s lessened now though so of course it’s starting to get me worried. But I’m trying to stay hopeful/positive! I also had some pink spotting and mild cramping yesterday at 12DPO, so I went to urgent care and my HCG was 40. Going in Tuesday morning for a repeat HCG to make sure it’s doubling.

What are you most excited about? Everything lol! Finding out the gender, choosing a name, being pregnant and seeing hubby as a dad ๐Ÿ™‚

When is your first appointment? I have Kaiser, so I have to do a 2 hour prenatal intake appointment on July 3rd. I hope they run another HCG and also check my progesterone. I have Hashimoto’s and I’m concerned about that since I’ve heard it can be linked to low progesterone produciton. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Planning on doing NIPT of some kind, hopefully Kaiser will let me do it and will include the gender option.

Share a picture of your BFP!

Post # 9
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

My post won’t load. I’ve tried 3 times and I’m afraid if I keep trying they will all load at once. Anyone experience this? Should I keep trying or will they eventually load? It does say that I was the last person to post despite my post not being there.

Post # 9
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

How old are you and DH? 33/34

How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days

Estimated Due Date? March 10, 2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 6/29 at 12 DPO

Who have you told? Darling Husband, mom, and sisters

When do you plan to tell other people? We’ll try to wait until 8 weeks to tell my dad and Boyfriend or Best Friend and 12 weeks for everyone else

How did you tell your partner? I was actually hoping to surprise him at dinner that evening, but he heard me quietly crying in the bathroom so when finally came out he asked, “Are you ok??!!” so I had to tell him. 

Any symptoms? OMG YES!! I started having symptoms at about 3 weeks. Some I feel like are Too Much Information but others: heightened smell, uterine cramps, ovarian cramps, tired, cramps in fingers, toes, and legs, and breast soreness

What are you most excited about? Finally getting to be a MOM!!!!!!!!

When is your first appointment? I haven’t called yet since I found out on the weekend. I plan on doing that when the office opens today

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP! 

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

Thanks for starting this!! 

Roll Call!

How old are you and DH? 30 (me), 34 (him)

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 5 days (give or take)

Estimated Due Date? 3/4/2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Possibly a few after the first appointment, if all is okay, others after the first trimester and another appointment. Probably won’t announce on social media until waaaay later 

How did you tell your partner? He was away and walked through the door and he could tell I looked off/nervous asked me what was up, and I told him!

Any symptoms? Maybe some light stomach/back ache, but I also worked out yesterday (before I knew), which I never do, so most is probably from that

What are you most excited about? Getting out of the first trimester, for now

When is your first appointment? 7/29

When are you planning on finding out the sex? 20 weeks, or around then

Congrats everyone!

Post # 11
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Anyone else still feeling like this isn’t real?  I haven’t had any symptoms yet aside from boobs feeling slightly more heavy/sensitive than usual (although Darling Husband says they don’t look different, and he should certainly know, haha).  POASd again today and that little line is still there, but that’s the only concrete proof I have of this crazy thing that’s happening!

Post # 12
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - France

Roll Call!

How old are you and DH? 32/32

How far along are you? 5w2d

Estimated Due Date? Mar 5, 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 8

When did you get your BFP? Today

Who have you told? One bestfriend and my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? When I can no longer hide the pregnancy.

How did you tell your partner? Asked him if we were going to wait until I was a week late.

Any symptoms? Nausea and Fatigue

What are you most excited about? Possible Feb baby

When is your first appointment? Don’t know yet

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Whenever I’m far enough along to find out.

Post # 13
212 posts
Helper bee

kooshball5 :  I feel the same! 4 weeks 5 days and I’m feeling pretty much normal … my boobs feel heavier and as of yesterday I noticed they are sore to touch like under and the outsides but nothing too dramatic! Just waiting until the dating scan. Seems like such a long wait! Fingers crossed all is well. 

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

How old are you and DH? 24 and 27!

How far along are you? 5 weeks and 2 days

Estimated Due Date? March 9th!

What baby # is this? 1st

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP?  12 dpo

Who have you told? Parents and best friends

When do you plan to tell other people? 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Called freaking out 

Any symptoms? Bloating, SO TIRED, mild cramps, sore boobs

What are you most excited about? Having our first child!!!

When is your first appointment? It was today! Sonogram in two weeks

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Asap

Post # 15
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Roll Call!

How old are you and DH? I’m 32, he’s 31

How far along are you? 4w 2d

Estimated Due Date? March 17 2020

What baby # is this? 1