213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Is there a facebook group?

Post # 47
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Spinwife :  I believe so. I messaged the OP asking about it and she tried to email me the invite but I didn’t receive it and haven’t heard from her since! 

Post # 48
5 posts
Newbee

How old are you and DH? Both 29! I’m a few months older  

How far along are you? 5 weeks (I think?)

Estimated Due Date? Either March 31/ April 1st! 

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? First cycle 

When did you get your BFP? July 23rd. Got faint lines before then! 

Who have you told? Only my other mama group on Facebook  

When do you plan to tell other people? Family will be altogether in a few weeks so then, but everyone else at 13 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test πŸ™‚

Any symptoms? Nothing yet!!

What are you most excited about? My first being meeting the new baby and them being siblings πŸ™‚

When is your first appointment? Haven’t booked it yet 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible haha

Post # 49
1718 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m joining this board! I can’t believe it! I’m still in shock! πŸ™‚

How old are you and DH? 25 and 26! 

How far along are you? 5 weeks tomorrow! Goodness!

Estimated Due Date? March 28, 2020

What baby # is this? Number 1!

How many cycles trying? Haha zero?! We weren’t trying!

When did you get your BFP? Just yesterday πŸ™‚

Who have you told? Parents and siblings, for the sake of support since this is my first and I’m learning, but no one else is allowed to know!

When do you plan to tell other people? Once I get past the first trimester we can tell extended family, but we aren’t posting on social media until we know the gender πŸ™‚ 

How did you tell your partner? We knew I was pregnant when my period was late and I was having symptoms, but I took the test last night and showed him the result. We are elated!

Any symptoms? Hella symptoms. Mood swings, nonstop nausea, and I could eat a whole elephant. No breast tenderness yet, but I’m exhausted a lot. 

What are you most excited about? Just the overall journey at this point πŸ™‚ I can’t wait for my first ultrasound and to feel it kicking!

When is your first appointment? August 23 πŸ™‚ I’ll be about halfway through my eighth week! 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably around week 20. I want to be as accurate as possible. Depends if around the 16th week the doctor is like “WELP THAT’S OBVIOUS” haha

Share a picture of your BFP! 

Post # 51
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Due with baby #THREE over here on March 11th (I think. Need a dating scan to confirm). Hubs and I are 35. And I feel like absolute sh*t. 

Post # 53
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I’m shocked to be posting here, and frankly have no idea which Month board I should be in, but this is my best guess! My last known period started May 20th, but I’ve taking a pregnancy test just about every 1-2 weeks since the beginning of June and all had been negative up until this weekend. In fact, I spoke with my OBGY 3-4 weeks ago about taking provera in the coming weeks to kickstart my period since my cycle had been so long (>40 days around the time I called).  My breasts have been very tender for the past 1.5 weeks with no other PMS symptoms, so I opted to test this weekend just in case, and then got my BFP!!

Calling my doctor today to hopefully get an appointment and get some clarity on how far along we are! Still having a hard time believing this could be real.

How old are you and DH? 30/30

How far along are you? Not quite sure! See above

Estimated Due Date? TBD

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 7/27

Who have you told? Just my husband!

When do you plan to tell other people? My parents next week when I see them in person. I’ll see my best girfriends for a bachelorette in two weeks so I plan to tell them then since it will be difficult to hide! Other than that, we’ll wait until at least 12 weeks to start telling others.

How did you tell your partner?  I bought a dad-inspired t-shirt when we started TTC. The BFP was a huge surprise (and Darling Husband didn’t know I was taking it) so I frantically folded up the test in the t-shirt and handed it to my husband. He was shocked and excited!

Any symptoms? Just breast tenderness for the past 1.5 weeks, otherwise I feel completely normal.

What are you most excited about? The whole journey, seeing my husband as a dad, giving my parents their first grandbaby <3

When is your first appointment? TBD, calling today to schedule.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Around the 20 week appointment.

Post # 54
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

How old are you and DH? 34/33

How far along are you? 5 weeks today

Estimated Due Date? 3/30

What baby # is this? 1st

How many cycles trying? 12 or 13 total and our 1st IVF 

When did you get your BFP? on 7/23

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my bff and my mom

When do you plan to tell other people? Not till after the 1st trimester 

How did you tell your partner? He knew I was waiting for a call from the nurse about my beta. And of course when I got the call he had just gone into I meeting. So I had an hour to call him and tell him. 

Any symptoms? Not really 

What are you most excited about? To see the little squish and to see my Darling Husband as a dad

When is your first appointment? I’ve had 3 betas and now I’m waiting for the nurse to call me back to schedule my 1st ultrasound

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I’m not sure when but we’re definitely finding out

Post # 55
34 posts
Newbee

megm1099 :  My first appointment is also Aug 23rd! So hard to wait until then!

Post # 56
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Welcome and congratulations guys! Hope you join us over in the Facebook group! If you want to be added you can message OP or myself and add you! 

Post # 57
34 posts
Newbee

tessa36 :  would you mind adding me to the Facebook group please? 

Thank you!!

Post # 58
38 posts
Newbee

kmh23 :  I’d be happy to! PM me your email address associate with your Facebook account and I will add you! 

Post # 59
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Hi Everyone, I think I’m a bit late πŸ™‚

How old are you and DH? I’m 27, he’s 32

How far along are you? 6 weeks

Estimated Due Date? March 29

What baby # is this? I’ve had one MC, this is my 2nd pregnancy. 

How many cycles trying? None, we weren’t actively trying.  

When did you get your BFP? Today, but Dh and I suspected it for a few days now. 

Who have you told? Just my best friend, who actually randomly told me she thought I was pregnant a couple of days ago, lol! 

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure.  We told Dh’s mum early last time before the MC and she told absolutely everyone, so she won’t be finding out this time until 12 weeks.  Other people we will tell as we feel. 

How did you tell your partner? He was waiting for me to take the test, and heard me exclaim a swear word haha. 

Any symptoms? Just a late period and really sore enlarged breasts atm.

What are you most excited about? Not sure.  I’ve had baby fever for a long time but now it feels so sudden haha.  Just everything really!  Seeing Darling Husband be a dad, for sure! 

When is your first appointment?  Haven’t booked one yet.  Will probably see the doctor at around 10 weeks, unless I have any concerns. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? We will probably get harmony testing, and we will have a small gender reveal with immediate family and best friends. 

Don’t have 1 πŸ™  Didn’t realise that was a thing! 

Post # 60
38 posts
Newbee

rosadiaz :  welcome! I can totally relate to exlaiming profanities. So many emotions with getting a BFP. 

Message me (or OP) your email if you’d like to be added to the facebook group!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors