March 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 496
3492 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

AF showed this morning so I’m out. Good luck to all the remaining March bees!

Post # 497
4326 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
frenchtoastvegan :  Oh I agree. My DH really wants kids but is terrified of how much work it’ll be and how much our lives will change so every time AF arrives, he’s relieved lol. I feel the same way as him but… BABIES!!!! lol so I get a mixture of relief and disappointment. I’m hoping by May, some of the terror will wear off lol. Every month I’m not KU, he suggests we go for fertility testing so I dont have to keep worrying. We’ll likely go this summer if nothing happens before then. FX for you for April!!

Post # 498
673 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  thanks! Good luck to you hope u get ur positive soon x

Post # 499
748 posts
Busy bee

I don’t even remember if I opted in this month but alas AF is here 😕

Post # 503
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I’ve just caught up on the last few pages after a hectic few days. It seems like we’ve gone from 0 to panic mode in the UK. 

Sorry for the bfns and FX next cycle is a lucky one and we get some Xmas babies- I know a lot of people want to avoid  December babies (regardless of Coronavirus!) but I was so excited to get a bfp in April last year. Ours was due Boxing Day and I think it would’ve been such an awesome time to have a baby!

View original reply
dublingirl :  Congratulations! I hope you have a happy,  healthy pregnancy and all this passes before your little one is here.

AFM- bfn at 11dpo so I’m feeling like I’m probably out. 

Post # 504
553 posts
Busy bee

I’m 12dpo. I think I can see something… I’m terrified and off to buy a frer so I’ll update with that one. In the meantime, can anyone else see what I am?

Post # 505
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I see it!!! 

Post # 506
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I see it too!

Post # 507
553 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  
View original reply
codecoad :  thank you both!! I’ve just taken a frer and I think I see the slightest line but it was SMU and fairly diluted. I asked my husband and he thinks he can see something but isn’t convinced. I think I need to take another with FMU tomorrow before I can confidently call it…. I’m secretly hopeful though!

ETA pic….

Post # 508
3492 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I can see it on the cheapie!! 

View original reply
mrsw88 :  

Post # 509
553 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sapphire27 : You’ve all convinced me I’m not seeing things with that one! 

I was really hoping for a clear line on the frer to confirm… has anyone had a line on a cheapie BEFORE it showing on a frer? 

Post # 510
1502 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
mrsw88 :  totally see it on the cheapie! FX so hard!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors