March 2020 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 526
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
katier28 :  That’s not a maybe, there is no question that’s a bfp. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy, healthy and as stress free as possible 9 months.

AFM- 3 days of the same faint lines on cheapies with no progression and I’m resigned to the fact that this probably isn’t going to be our rainbow. 😔 

14dpo and I’m not sure if anyone else can even see it here…

Post # 527
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
katier28 :  I see it!!!! That’s a BFP! Congrats!

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I can see it! I’m hoping out hope for you. I have been using different cheapies to make sure I’m not going crazy. Yesterday afternoon I tested and there was a pink line that was faint but unmistakably there (picture attached from yesterday when I took that test.) This morning’s FMU I did a cheapie and a FRER. Cheapie was faint but FRER mmmmmaaaybbeee had a shadow. My husband “sees what I’m talking about” but thinks it’s inconclusive. This is a weird mix of emotions. Fingers and toes crossed that yours will be different tomorrow, especially if AF doesn’t show today. 

Post # 528
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pelesaurus :  There is no denying the line on that cheapie! I think I’d be ready to call it a bfp if I were you but I understand the hesitation when the FRER isn’t showing up. Fx it will do soon enough.

Thank you for the positive thoughts… I think it’s abit clearer here, but still nowhere near what I’d expect… It’s just a waiting game now. 

Post # 529
451 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I can still see the line on the cheapie!  Maybe take another frer tomorrow or the next day?  How many dpo are you?  Fx so hard!!!

Post # 531
451 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
katier28 :  yay I see the line too!  Fx!!  Love seeing all of these lines!!!

Post # 532
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  

I do not even have to squint for your last test! I think there’s progression! Here’s to hoping our mini-beans are just taking their sweet time. 

I’m almost there on calling mine a BFP, especially since I can see the lines across multiple brands. Even though they’re faint, I can see them and they show up within the 5-10 min window so I don’t think they’re indents or evaps. In person they also do look slightly pink. The FRER threw me for a loop this morning, though. My husband is still not convinced because he wants them all to be darker. I think he wouldn’t be convinced until he saw “PREGNANT” on a digital test. 

This is our first baby and 2nd cycle TTC so I’ve got no prior experience in how to manage expectation. Last cycle was all stark white and this is clearly different but I’d have thought the progression would have been more pronounced over a couple of days. I’m probably just being impatient. As you can probably tell, waiting is not my forte. I turned 34 today and am feeling both old and wishing I could have a sticky bean as the best present ever without trying to get too excited in case it’s a CP.

I feel a lot better touching base with you over the course of the last couple of days, though. Glad we are in this wait together. Thanks for cheerleading and for being another pair of eyes to validate! Hoping soon we can both conclusively have BFPs. With your last test, though, I’m optimistic! Hang in there!

Post # 533
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
morecookiesplease : FF has me at 14dpo…. I’m so used to seeing blazing positives from others by this point so that’s thrown me. AF hasn’t arrived yet though and normally it’d be here though…

View original reply
pelesaurus :  happy birthday 🥳 It’s so comforting to have someone in the same position and it’s saved me from driving my husband completely insane. He also wants the blazing line or the words before he is convinced! I hope tomorrow brings you a darker line and an awesome (slightly belated) present! 

Post # 534
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  Thank you!! I may have made him pee on a stick today to show him what a real negative looks like. He still doesn’t believe. #zerochill #forscience

Post # 535
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pelesaurus :  Genius… 😂 

Post # 536
665 posts
Busy bee

Unfortunately my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. Started to bleed yesterday. 

Post # 537
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dublingirl :  I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself. Sending you hugs. 

Post # 538
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
dublingirl :  So, so sorry. Sometimes there aren’t good enough words for comfort, even though we wish we had them. Thinking of you. 

Post # 539
3131 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
dublingirl :  I’m so sorry for your loss bee, sending hugs

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors