March 2020 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 541
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Well my cheapies didn’t get any darker. Started spotting last night (not normal for me) and AF started in full force today. Looks like a chemical 😔

Those of you who have experienced the same- did you find it worse than normal AF? My cramps are so much more intense than they usually are…

Post # 542
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry. Hugs to you, friend. I’ve been thinking of you daily. I hope next cycle will stick for you.

AF is due today and since yesterday it has felt like I’m going to get it/usual day 1 symptoms (cramping, GI weirdness) without any spotting or bleeding. Temps haen’t dropped yet. Lines are barely progressing; this morning was fainter but my FMU always seems to not test well. Not holding out much hope. 

Post # 543
3131 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry for your loss bee 🙁 sending hugs

Post # 544
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pelesaurus : I’m so grateful to have been able to share it here. It’s so hard when you can’t talk to people in real life. Thank you for all your kind and encouraging words. I so hope it goes the other way for you and those lines darken up. Make sure you update us and I have everything crossed that it’s positive news.

View original reply
sapphire27 :  The support on here is absolutely incredible and I’m so thankful to have you ladies to be able to share these things with. 

Post # 547
3131 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Absolutely, we are always here ♥️♥️ 

View original reply
mrsw88 :  

Post # 548
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  Thanks. My roll call i think was lost in the shuffle. POAS day was 3/22 for DPO 12, but I did not make it that far because i clearly like to torture myself. I have 30-ish day cycles and today is DPO 14/CD 31(1?) and AF is supposed to show today but maybe/hopefully she doesn’t.

Post # 549
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
dublingirl :  
View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m sorry for both your losses, turns out after getting all excited last week about my BFP I’m also now in the same boat with what I think is a chemical, I started spotting and cramping yesterday with it turning into lighter bleeding with clots and worse that period cramps last night and I tested again this morning and my line is gone 🙁 FX that we all have sticky babies next cycle. Sending my thoughts and prayers to all you ladies in America who are having to self isolate, we won’t be far behind you in Australia I think we will be in lock down by next week or the week after. I’m going to keep temping and charting and roll over into April and try to keep thinking positive thoughts. Good luck for all you ladies who have still to test for this month FX for you. 

Post # 550
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry for your loss.  I am in no way saying you have to share your loss with everyone, but I found that sharing my miscarriage with people really helped me heal.  Everyone was so supportive of me during that time, I’m so thankful I shared with people.  Obviously do what is best for you, but maybe reach out to a good friend that will allow you to just talk, if you feel the need. 

Post # 551
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
katier28 :  I’m sorry about your loss.  Thinking about you while you heal 

Post # 552
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jaybear :  thank you –  I had a tfmr due to an “incompatible with life” diagnosis last June and although the vast majority of those I shared it with were incredible, I have had a few responses that have made me a little more guarded in what I share now. I’m glad you were well supported because it makes the world of difference. 

View original reply
katier28 :  I’m so sorry for your loss too. Your experience sounds almost identical to mine. TTC can be such a rough journey. I hope you get a sticky bean soon and really admire your positive attitude. We’ve just entered lockdown in the UK too… Take care of yourself.

Post # 554
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  That breaks my heart for you.  I’m sorry you weren’t supported but vent/talk all you want here.  I’ll be thinking of you

Post # 555
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jaybear :  thank you ❤️ The amount of stigma around tfmr makes an unbearable process even harder. I was 14 weeks when we got our diagnosis and I can honestly say it was the most traumatic thing I have ever had to do. Our baby was not going to survive to term and yet some people still believe I was wrong for what I did.

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words. It’s genuinely an awesome community here.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors