I’m so sorry for your loss bee 😞♥️ 

View original reply
katier28 :  

Post # 559
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
bjenmomma :  not sure i see something but retest tomorrow! I also suspect my tests today at 9DPO were negative with an indent after the five minute mark! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! 

Post # 560
77 posts
Worker bee

Got a BFP on the 24th.
hope this one sticks im absolutely terrified and static 

wish me luck everyone 

Post # 561
3004 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Congrats bee! 😊 

View original reply
0queenbee0 :  

Post # 563
54 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
0queenbee0 :  Congrats!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s amazing to me that people think they have the right to judge in what is obviously an already devastating private moment. No one comes to a decison like that lightly and I’m sorry that people could not recognize they were not in any position to comment or judge. 

My BFP got a littie bit darker and then AF showed up yesterday in full force, and my tests lightened up. Looks like a CP for me. 

Post # 565
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi everyone – I’ve been MIA for the latter part of this month with everything going on – I’ve been totally distracted with work (im in HR so there’s plenty to do!!). I hope everyone is safe and well and big congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP this month!

I got a BFN early March but was back in to test on 3/25. We managed to hit O-4, O-2 and O. I tested (because im a glutton for punishment) at 7 DPO and 9 DPO, both BFN. I gave up testing but a few days later my boobs were really achy (which I never experience) and I was having WILD vivid dreams. 

I tested at 12 DPO on FRER and saw a faint line (attached) then yesterday at 13 DPO on clearblue digital (attached). I tested again today at 14 DPO on FRER and the line is clearer so I’m ready to call it my BFP. This was our 2nd cycle trying and all being well, will be our first baby! 

Good luck to all the ladies rolling over to April – this thread has kept me sane and I’ve been rooting for all of you!

thumbnail_IMG_1837thumbnail_IMG_1857

Post # 566
360 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tryingnyc :  I just got my positive today and I swear my only symptom was also of vivid dreams! Congrats! 

Post # 567
360 posts
Helper bee

Its faint but it’s there!!!!

Post # 568
502 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  WHAT YES OMGGGG!!!  I am so happy for you, I stalk this thread specifically to see how you’re doing – CONGRATU-FRICKING-LATIONS, MAMA!!!!

Post # 569
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  AMAZING!!!! congratulations!!

Post # 570
360 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
krm1984 :  ahhhhh thank you friend! I’ve been nonstop sobbing all day! I am going to wait until I get can it to register on a digital before I tell hubby! I’m so happy!!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors