March 2020 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 571
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Heres my chart! Totally negative yesterday!

Post # 572
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  I wish I could slow clap through the internet, LOL.  Beautiful chart, and such great timing!  YOU DID IT!! Soak it all in and enjoy a happy and healthy pregnancy <3 

Post # 575
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
pelesaurus :  thank you for your kind words. I’m so sorry for your loss. I was waiting for your update and I was so hopeful for you after your last line 😢 I really hope that you get your sticky baby soon. How are you holding up? 

Post # 576
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  Congratulations ❤️ That’s an awesome chart. I’m so happy for you! 

Post # 577
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
0queenbee0 : congratulations!
 tryingnyc :  congratulations! There is no questioning a digital ☺️ So happy that this was a short journey for you and wishing a healthy and happy 9 months 

Post # 578
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  Thank you so much. I had absolutely no symptoms, so it feels weird because I didn’t “feel” pregnant. But like you, my AF has been more brutal and heavier than usual so I was acutely feeling the loss yesterday and was uncharacteristically emotional. But overall, I’m ok. I saw an RE a few months ago because I have PCOS and always worried about my ability to get pregnant naturally. I had an IUD for the longest time to help deal with the irregularity of my cycles. We talked about planning and figuring out whether or not I would need help to ovulate. The idea was to try a few cycles and see what my baseline is. The last two cycles I have monitored with OPKs and have had a perfectly normal LH surge based off a 30 day cycle. The fact that I had a CP at all says that I ovulated on my own, so my husband and I are hopeful that we will be able to keep trying naturally (especially since in the current climate there is 0% chance we could do anything with an RE right now). That’s something really positive in all this. Looking forward to POAS with you next cycle. Hang in there.

Post # 580
3131 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

CONGRATS bee!! So happy to see this update ♥️ wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! 

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  

Post # 582
3131 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Congrats bee! 😊 

View original reply
tryingnyc :  

Post # 583
400 posts
Helper bee

11DPO! I never thought I’d see the day I didn’t have to edit or squint at one of these with my line eyes!!! Ahhhh! It still doesn’t even feel real yet!

Post # 584
400 posts
Helper bee

Post # 585
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  What a beautiful sight – a gorgeous, strong, undeniable LINE!! ❤️

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors