March 2020 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 586
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
pelesaurus :  I was surprised at how much worse AF was but it was only for the first day or 2 for me. I hope yours has settled down. A loss is a loss no matter what and it’s heartbreaking to see that line only for it not to last. Don’t feel like you shouldn’t be upset over it. It’s good news that you’ve been so regular and are clearly ovulating. It really is a good sign and more than likely just awful luck this time round that it didn’t stick. I’m so sad for you to be joining the April board but see you over there. I always try to avoid anything ttc realtes for the first week or so of my cycle to try and have a mental break but I’ll be catching up with it all in a few days. Take care and keep your awesome positive attitude ❤️

Post # 587
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - New Orleans, Louisiana

Well, I feel like there’s absolutely no way that I’m pregnant, but I need to change my POAS date anyway. I’m pretty sure that I ovulated later than expected, extending my cycle from 29 days to about 31 days, which means that we probably didn’t hit the rights days. (That’s what I get for going about this so casually, and not tracking.) So, I’ll be testing on 3/31, unless AF arrives sometime this weekend. 

View original reply
bjenmomma :  

Post # 588
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
krm1984 :  ahhh!!! Thank you! It still doesn’t feel real yet! You’re in your TWW right?? How are you feeling!?

Post # 589
135 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  that is some BFP! Congrats!!!! Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 590
211 posts
Helper bee

BFN on CD9, and another one on CD11 along with a huge temp drop, so rolling over to April. Congrats to all the BFPs!

Post # 591
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
bjenmomma :  

hi bees! Newer around here. My husband and I decided to TTC this month. I just got off the pill in Jan and have only been using Ovia to simply track cycles. Well I got a BFP on a first response digital today, but a BFN an hour or so later on clear blue. Going out shortly to get more test but has this ever happened to anyone before? Btw I knew I had to have implanted yesterday due to being nauseas and fatigued and woke up at 4AM and just had to test right then!

Post # 592
586 posts
Busy bee

Period due today. I see a line. Feels like AF is going to show up though. 

Post # 593
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - New Orleans, Louisiana

View original reply
smashleykat :  I can see a vvvfl. I can’t tell if there’s any color in it though. How many dpo are you?

Post # 594
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
smashleykat :  omg I see it!!!!!! FRER!!

Post # 595
586 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Ms_Sunshine :  hmm..not exactly sure. I think 12 dpo. My period is due today. The line is more clear in person. Ill test again tomorrow. Maybe I’ll go to target and a frer tomorrow

Post # 596
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NewlywedinRVA :  Yes ma’am!  Currently sitting at 6DPO the first cycle after an HSG.  Hoping that helps us this month!  Also getting hubby a sperm analysis today.  If nothing else, we’ll have some answers soon!

Post # 597
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
smashleykat :  I see it, esp. on the cheapie!!

Post # 600
586 posts
Busy bee

from this morning 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors