(Closed) March 20th 2010 – 100 days left!!

posted 9 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Woo! You’re getting so close!

Post # 4
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Wow!!! From this point, I swear you won’t see time go by!! I was counting to my 100 days, and I swear it feels like yesterday…

Post # 5
940 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

According to the Knot, as of this morning I have 104 days left. And 117 things to do!

Post # 6
1080 posts
Bumble bee

@eurekaanchovies: I know! theknot keeps telling me I have a bazillion things to do! Time is flying so fast!

Post # 7
250 posts
Helper bee

I stopped looking at my Knot list a month ago.  It was freaking me out!

I’m on track (according to my own list, not the Knot’s), except for the invitations.  I wanted them done by now, ’cause I’m having a destination wedding.  But I chose a girl who’s handmaking them.  I think they’ll be gorgeous once they’re done, but I want to tell her: get on with it already!!  My own fault for going with a one-person designer rather than a normal stationery shop…

Finally got a florist and started thinking about centerpieces and bouquets.  Whew.  Can’t believe it’s getting so close!!

Post # 9
1080 posts
Bumble bee

We have been organizing all of our envelope details are will be dropping the details off at my mom’s cousin who will calligraphy them (totally nice!) Our hope is to mail them off the 1st or so!

I am actually getting kinda worried about the photographer and dj. Both seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth 🙁

Post # 11
259 posts
Helper bee

I’ve always heard to send invites 6-8 weeks out.  That would mean late January to early Feb.  I’ve been starting to address the envelopes, a few at a time.  After about 5 my hand starts to hurt!  I’m also starting to see my wedding stuff pile grow in the dining room with my vases and bridal party gifts and wine.  By March we won’t be able to walk around the table!

Post # 13
250 posts
Helper bee

We’re at 3 months, ladies!!!  Woke up this morning to the Knot reminder in my inbox.

Can’t believe it’s coming up so soon!

I’m pretty much on schedule, apart from the invitations.  Hopefully we’ll get them out in early January – since we’re having a destination wedding, I’d have liked to get them out a bit sooner.  But oh well.  At least I sent out Save-The-Date Cards via e-mail in September.

I can’t wait to get my dress!  I ordered it in early September, so it could take up to six months.  But I was told it would probably be in sooner.

@luckyyou – menu cards!  Good girl.  I haven’t come close to finalizing the menu yet…

The topic ‘March 20th 2010 – 100 days left!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors