(Closed) March 26, 2011 brides

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

yay! You’re getting married on my birthday!

Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Ahh!  that is when I am getting married!  I just decided on my venue and am waiting on the contract.  We are date twins!  🙂

Post # 7
109 posts
Blushing bee

this is my date too! All I have so far is my venue..I am a little slow moving I guess

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee

@mrtnza:I’m getting married on this date too! I reserved the Pelican Beach Clubhouse ( a municipal site) in Satellite Beach, florida. I have my 2 birdesmaid dresses. Shimmery Blue. We are getting married on the beach below. My other half already built my bamboo wedding arch for me (Pier One ladies for the bamboo!).

A friend of mine is a chef and she will most likely do the catering. I’ll be hitting Sams and BJ’s. Costco.com for the Flowers. I went today to the Hobby Lobby (Grand Opening) and bought a 14″ round cake plateau for $25.00 (50% off). Got my 3-pak of canvas totes for the Out-Of-Town guests. Bought 8 of those at $3.50 each pak. Then went over to Michaels and bought 50 trinket boxes at $.49 each on clearance. We are using these as treasure chests with pearlized shell chocolates in them with one gold foil wrapped coin as the treasure. I am gluing pearls and shells on top and putting them in the middle of the plate.

The topic ‘March 26, 2011 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors