(Closed) March 30, 2011

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

We update but we normally only do one topic for each month.  Normally we do a checklist type of thing to encourage each other on different things we need to get done.  Welcome to the March board.  So what type of reception are you doing? 

Post # 5
1051 posts
Bumble bee

I’m getting married March 26th and my fam is freaking out a bit about what still needs to be done. For the most part we have our ducks in a row, but we still need:

– The Florist – i think our diy family member is going to fall through

– The DJ – we’re meting with one next week

– The Rentals – we need to pick a company and make all reservations for tent, chairs, tables, lights, potties, dinnerware etc

– Buy the candy for the candy bar

– Pick Hair and Make Up – we have a tentative idea and are meeting with them soon

– Finalize with Caterer 

– Engagement photos!! We’re a bit late on those >_<

– Pick Music for Everything 

– Buy Veil

– Buy Ketubah – we’re working on it

– Make Programs

– Get License

and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can’t remember off the top of my head lol

Post # 6
1940 posts
Buzzing bee

@Camie:  Your theme and wedding sounds so great!  I just love the look of yellow and gray together and adding the brids makes it even more classic. 

@saraja87:  Welcome to the March boards since you are a newer bee.  Looks like you have everything in order.  The lists always seem to help make sure you aren’t over looking things. 

The topic ‘March 30, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors