(Closed) March 6 2010 Brides?

posted 11 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

Not sure what you’re looking for as far as scheme, but here are some color inspiration boards I found:

Post # 4
10216 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

This is my mom’s anniversary!! How exciting?!  Also, welcome to the Hive!!!

I love gerbers they are such happy flowers!!

Post # 5
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Here’s another…We are getting married March 3!!!

Post # 6
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Date twins! I have no inspiration board. I probably should. Its in my head.

Post # 8
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

Seriously, I would check Michaels, Walmart…and the dollar store. No lie, the dollar store has some great finds, especially in glassware.
Mrs. Cheese got a lot of great stuff at her local dollar store: http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/01/30/my-secret-source/

Post # 10
10216 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@afri0708: also, you can go to their website and order whatever you need if you don’t see them in the store.  i LOVE the dollar tree!!!

Post # 12
10216 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

you can definitely use either, but i would bring in the chocolate via runners or chair sashes.  i like the look of a luxurious pink table cloth with a chocolate runner and pink flowers.

Post # 15
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Yey Im a march 6 bride !!! and my birthday is the 3rd… So my best friend did her wedding chocolate brown, Fuschia and cranberry … it was beautiful… the bridesmaids had same color dress (chocolate) but different styles. The lace around the waist was divided equally fuschia and cranberry. The centerpieces were simple but elegant .. She but the squared vases at a dollar store and she put hot pink roses ( 12 dozen per vase) she made them short. Candles around them made the place “romantic”… She had a candy bar and she bought all the candys coordinating Pinks, browns and red (cranberry is more deep) she added lighting and the changed from red to pink. It was simple but beautiful. Enjoy planning because we only have a few months to go !!!! YEYYYY

The topic ‘March 6 2010 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors