(Closed) March 6 2010 Brides?

posted 11 years ago in March 2010
Post # 17
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2010

thanks afri, are special day is around the corner.. time is flying!! I did found my dress but I couldnt afford it … so I decided to get it custom made from milly bridal ( which the price was excelent $445 including shipping whle the original is $1,500)… and i just recieved an e-mail that my dress is getting started. Cant wait to see it..how about you ? what are your colors?

Post # 19
46 posts
Newbee

Love both dresses… the first one is extremely beautiful. thats right your colors are chocolate and fuschia. My colors are Royal blue, african purple and some orange… since my theme is Latin Jazz… my fiance thought that we should combine the colors as well… which are great together, My main is royal blue but the purple and orange are the detail colors. I got together with my decorator and he showed me the sample of my decorations and they go great… so excited. Also, we havw a jazz band that will make the setting more like it !!!  so far i have most of my stuff ready..i am stress free… just nervous !! 🙂 how about you .. got your things set yet ?

Post # 20
211 posts
Helper bee

Hi guys. We are still a little up in the air but it looks like March 6 will be our date.

I’m very nervous as it’s coming up soon and we have a lot of road to travel planning-wise.

So far:

Dress- check, about to do alterations

Premarital classes- check, about to finish final session

Church- very close, tentatively marked down, checking pastor/minister of music schedule

Venue- tentatively marked down, discussing items, putting deposit down this weekend

Invites- started working on them. Thinking we are crazy to do them ourselves.

We’re not too nuts are we?? Starting 2 months out- yikes!

Post # 21
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Still have to pick flowers, cake design, table overlay, Out of Town bags, do timeline, find shoes, do fitting… good god.

Post # 22
2000 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m not a March 6th bride but I am a March 13th bride!! I don’t have any ideas for you as of yet, but have you visited your florist? Maybe she can help you start the planning process for the colors. There’s a lot you can do with it!

Post # 23
493 posts
Helper bee

Destination wedding, so visiting isn’t an option unfortunately.

Post # 24
493 posts
Helper bee

Within 5 minutes, I got the proofs of my lollipop workshop cake topper and a call that my dress is in!

Post # 25
493 posts
Helper bee

I leave Saturday for my Destination Wedding. Any other March 6 brides sort of freaking out at this point? 

Post # 26
705 posts
Busy bee

We leave Friday for our March 3 wedding…I’m not freaking out but definitely anxious and excited!!

Post # 27
211 posts
Helper bee

we leave in a week for our wedding. I’m totally excited. We have little details left, no big worries. Can’t wait.

The topic ‘March 6 2010 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors