(Closed) Marisa 845 Gown twins?!?!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Me! I have the Marisa 845! Any chance you got it at Bridal Galleria? 🙂 I’m doing a fingertip veil (trying it on with the dress next month, I can send you pics if you want), I think a pearl necklace and then sparkly earrings. Do you have any ideas?

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

@christie.l:

I also have the Marisa Gown #845.  However, since I changed my venue location, I bought a 2nd gown that would better suit our new venue.  I am looking to sell this gown.  It’s brand new, with the tags still attached!!  I just picked it up from the boutique (it has not been altered to my body).  It’s a size 4 (the smallest it comes in).  Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing this gown for a low price!!!  Thanks!! Jenny

Post # 5
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Are those flowers attached to the butt? Seems like it would make the rear look exaggerated, if you know what I mean.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

@Laylabelle:

Hi!  No the flowers are beautiful…they sweep across your back.  They totally make this gown stunning!

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I don’t know whether or not you’ve figured out your accessories yet, but here’s what I did–just a journey pendant and fingertip length, one tier veil.  I didn’t want a veil, but my mom insisted.  The veil was a very, very sheer silk, not whatever veils are usually made of, so it fell differently than most do.  I’m really not an accessory-type person, though (I don’t even have pierced ears), so it’s probably too boring for you!  

And while I don’t know whether or not people thought my rear looked exaggerated, I do love the flowers!  

[attachment=1259764,160414]

The topic ‘Marisa 845 Gown twins?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors