(Closed) Marisa 858

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

welcome to the hive danimrose!! if it’s a new dress, a lot of stores may not have it yet, therefore it may not be a lot of brides with the dress on or pictures of the dress on the net.. give it a few months and then do another search for it. if you want to see it in person, definitely call marisa to see if they can’t recommend a local salon.  I hope this helps!!

Post # 4
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I bought a Marisa but I don’t know what the style number is and I can never find pics online that are the right dress. Describe your dress a little. Maybe it’s the same dress…

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I don’t know what number this dress is, but i know this is a marisa, i’m covering the flower with my hand, and adding a sash (just to see what it looks like, and one of the BM’s had taken a shot like this, i don’t have any other pictures… sorry!) hope this helps!

if i end up taking any pictures i’ll let you know

[attachment=556010,73039]

Post # 7
865 posts
Busy bee

i cant even get the marisa website to work to search for it.

Post # 8
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

You may want to try looking at the Melissa Sweet picture as Marisa usually makes almost the same exact dresses, with just a few minor changes.  I almost got a Marisa and actually thought I had.  I searched for days for a picture of a Marisa dress and I never did find it.  

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2010

[attachment=622105,80998]

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

[attachment=622108,80999]

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi danimrose,

I also couldn’t find pictures anywhere.  I emailed Marisa Bridal and they sent me a copy of the sketch by mail.  Above are some pics from when I tried it on. Not great quality because you have to keep the pic size small. It’s a beautiful dress!

Good luck, and best wishes on your wedding!

J

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi everyone.  That is definitely the Marisa 858, and that is my dress too.  Its beautiful!!  Congrats everyone.

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@SarahS: Hi SarahS,

Congratulations on your wedding! I hope this is not too forward of me, but would you happen to be selling your dress after the wedding? I discovered the dress at a bridal boutique’s going out of business sale, and now am pining for a dress that is too expensive for me!

Thanks and best wishes!

V

The topic ‘Marisa 858’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors