(Closed) Marisa 895 Dress Pictures

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@palums28:  I found 895 yesterday and I LOVE IT. I am planning to buy it as well but my mom told me to “sleep on it” just to be sure! I can’t wait, we will probably purchase it on Monday. Once I buy it I will take a picture and send it to you… if you are still looking for a picture!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee

@palums28:  I bought my Marisa 895 dress about a month ago and thanks to my mom (haha!) I have lots of pictures! Still hard to see the detail, but at least it’s better than what you will find on Google…which is NOTHING! Enjoy πŸ™‚

P.S. The neckline is cinched because I’m cutting it into more of a sweetheart neckline…it’s not really ruched like shown in the picture!

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee

@palums28:  Thanks!!! I bet you are so excited for your second fitting! If you don’t mind, I would LOVE a pic of the more defined sweetheart neckline so it gives me a better idea of what the final “product” will look like πŸ™‚

Our wedding is September 29th…yours?!

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Thank you so much for posting pictures!!!!! My dress will not be in until the end of July 2012 and I am counting down the days.  

You look beautiful! And these pictures are making me excited about my dress all over again. I have no pictures of me in it. πŸ™ But soon! 

Thank you both so much for sharing.

~Amy

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

@ForeverAmy:  You’re so welcome! My dress comes in late July as well so I know exactly what you mean about counting down the days!!

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee

@palums28:  You look AMAZING!!! It fits you absolutely perfectly and I love the more defined sweetheart neckline. It’s so nice to see what the dress looks like when it actually FITS. The sample was so huge on me, it was hard to tell what it would look like in the right size but now I know!! Thanks so much again for sharing, I appreciate it!!

Post # 13
51 posts
Worker bee

Wow! You look amazing!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! This is the absolute best picture I have seen of the dress yet!!!! You are gorgeous!!!!! And the dress fits you perfectly.

Did you order the gown in Ivory or White?  I still need to pick out a veil or a headpiece and I have no idea what I want.

Good luck! It looks like your wedding is just around the corner!!!! πŸ™‚ So exciting!

~Ames

Post # 14
51 posts
Worker bee

PS… I also have the sketches of the Maris 895 if you would like to have them.  I think it pretty cool to have the sketch of the wedding gown.  If you would like a copy, message me your email and I will send them.  I’m not sure how to upload photo’s onto this site.  I fought with it the last time and nothing ended up uploading πŸ™

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hello ladies! I am loving the Marisa 895 but am considering having sleeves of some sort added. I know that can get pricey so just wanted to see what a rough estimate of the dress itself is. Im thinking somewhere in the 2000 range? Any help is appreciated.

The topic ‘Marisa 895 Dress Pictures’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors