(Closed) Marker/Pen for photos?

posted 9 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

A thin sharpie might work. Whatever you use, you may want to give it a minute or so to dry before you stack them on top of each other. Ya know what.. you may just want to go with a pencil instead!

Post # 4
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - Imperia Hotel (modern chic hotel)

A thin sharpie would work. Anything permanent… but make sure it dries completely…

Post # 5
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

Or maybe archival quality pens?  You can get those at any crafting store!

Post # 6
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

something acid free so it doesnt discolor your photos.  they make special photo pens that are sold at walmart and craft stores.

The topic ‘Marker/Pen for photos?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors