(Closed) Marriage Certificate

posted 8 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
1944 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I am not 100% sure since you were married in another country but if it is the same register you and your Fiance signed as well as the officiant that married you this is the certificate you take to the clerk of courts to legalize your marriage.

Post # 4
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I would just call or bring a copy of the marriage register to the court house and ask them what to do.  Here is a link for NJ marriage certs, but I could find anything about registering out of country certs.  Good luck!!!



Post # 5
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree with the others to take it to the court house.  Some states don’t accept marriage licenses from another country so you might have to have a courthouse wedding to legalize it in the US.

The topic ‘Marriage Certificate’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors