(Closed) Marriage License help

posted 8 years ago in Philadelphia
Post # 3
2867 posts
Sugar bee

Could you contact the county and it’s clerk in which he was divorced to get a copy?  I know that doesn’t really answer your question.

Post # 4
18636 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hmm you’d think they would know that the first divorce was final before he got married the second time but places are sort of stupid sometimes!

Post # 5
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Any way you or your fiance could get a copy of the divorce papers through court? I would assume they would have records somewhere

Post # 6
4 posts

Divorce decrees are generally contained in the divorce records present in the state record repositories. One may contact the public record office of the state or county where the divorce proceeding was conducted to get the official divorce decree.

The topic ‘Marriage License help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors