(Closed) Marriage License Queens or Manhatten Office?

posted 7 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
2360 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

You have to get your license in the same borough where you are planning to get married, and it must be a full 24 hours prior.  So, if you are planning on getting married in Manhattan, you must go to the City Clerk’s office in lower Manhattan.  If you are planning to get married in Queens, that is where you go.  Hope this helps.

Post # 4
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The Manhattan office is really nice! Go there. Luggage should be fine.

The topic ‘Marriage License Queens or Manhatten Office?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors