(Closed) Married & Plus Sized Bees – Pics?

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Not only do I have fat arms, I have hairy arms as well (Thank you Armenian heritage!) The veil covers them nicely without making it obvious that I am HIDING them.

Post # 4
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

im plus sized and am very self concious abolut my arms thats why im getting a bolero( hopfully) mmade for my dress and ill just slip it on under my dress. heres a picture of me:) im sure youll look absolutely gorgous!

heres a picture with a jacket on ๐Ÿ™‚

this is a bolero( off the shoulder bolero that you just slip on over or under a dress)  that i want:) i pray i find someone to make me one >.<

Post # 5
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

I was really scared about my arms, but finding the sheer bolero really helped my confidence. It was see through, but it felt as though the lacy pattern helped disguise some of my worries. Good luck! You’ll be beautiful no matter what you decide. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

my dress was strapless, but I made a lined lace bolero and it think it looked great

Post # 7
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I know how ya feel. There are some photos from our wedding day that I do not like, but there are others that came out pretty ok (given the subject), ๐Ÿ™‚ Have you said anything to your photographer about your concerns?

It’ll be ok.

These are pro-photos:

This is one a friend took:

Post # 8
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

I was pretty concerned about this too. But… then I decided that I needed to just chill out and have fun. And that is what I did. If I’m being honest… are there a few pics where I go “UGHHH my arms!”? Sure. Your wedding doesn’t magically transform your body into something you’re happy with if you’re not otherwise happy with it. But I decided to not let that weigh on my mind at all on the day of and when the photos came in I felt like there were PLENTY that I was perfectly happy with. 

Me, having a blast. Big arms and all.

Post # 9
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I figure if someone doesn’t like how my arms look that is THEIR problem and they can divert their eyes elsewhere.  I want to wear strapless and I’ll be damned if I am going to feel bad about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Married & Plus Sized Bees – Pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors