Post # 1
In an effort to preserve my sanity, I am delegating wedding related tasks and questions that do not require my physical presence to my mom. I am just shutting my phone off so people cant call me about addresses, times, attire and all that stuff they really dont need me to call about.
I know there will be plenty of things I need to do but the rest I’ll hand off to my momma (heretofore known as the Boss Lady) because she’s itching to be useful and I’m itching to be left alone. lol (but seriously though, I’m an extreme introvert and need to schedule some good chunks of alone time during which my social butterfly mom is happy to take the reins)
so what all did you have to accomplish the week of the wedding that I (or the boss lady) should have on my radar?
Post # 3
The week leading up to my wedding, I took off work so I could do little projects I needed to accomplish at home (with my mom & sister’s input). These are the things I did:
– Ceremony programs
– Flowers for my centerpieces, bouts, and bouquets (from growersbox.com)
– Assembled bridesmaid gift bags
– Ironed table linens for the reception (I bought them instead of renting)
– Printed out table numbers and name cards
There are probably a lot more little things I forgot, but those are the main ones!
Post # 4
Here is what I did (with the help of my Maid/Matron of Honor and FI):
– Final alteration (only needed the bustle) and steaming of the dress
– Assembling favors (ribbon and thank you note attached to the favor)
– Finalizing DIY decorations for the centerpieces and unity candle
– Finalizing and printing the seating chart and ceremony programs
– BM/GM gift wrapping
– Moving into FI’s house
– Co-ordination with the florist to also get columns for the flowers to sit on
– Mani and Pedi with some of my BMs/friends
– Assembling the day of kit, and overnight bag for the wedding day