Post # 1
I have been following these boards for a long time now and I just wanted to say how grateful I am to those of you who have helped me or given me advice. Your advice and comments helped me a ton! Minus the one person who told me it looked like I had a tumor on my head when I shared my trial pics, LOL. Anyhow, I figured I would share some of the professional pics we got back recently as well as add my two cents for brides to be.
1. Hire a day of coordinator if possible. It took about 3 elephants off of my shoulders and I didn’t worry about a thing that day. Everything was returned to us and in place the day after so there was no scrambling. Also, as rain was moving in during our ceremony, she made the call to push it up 15 minutes which was the best call of the night, as right after everyone got inside it poured. Ended up with a double rainbow so nothing lost there.
2. Don’t be a bridezilla. Outside of a really weird situation, most people are really eager and happy to help you and want the best for you. Be calm, be present, and be kind and grateful, but still voice your opinion.
3. If you can, spend the night before the wedding alone. I chose to have the suite to myself, I took a really long shower, got back in touch with myself and was so calm and ready. Eliminating the stress of people being in your ears about things will help make the day go smoothly.
4. Try to take 5-10 minutes away with your partner that day. Take it in, look at everyone, remember it. The day does indeed go by so quickly, so taking those few moments to revel in it all is amazing.
5. Weather won’t change based on your emotions. Have a plan B and learn to go with the flow. I had a hard time with it beforehand, but it worked in our favor for the most part. Stressing over weather is pointless.
6. Have FUN! Smile!
Here are some of my favorite pics. I hope you enjoy. Thank you again for all of your help.
Post # 2
- Wedding: August 2019 - A historic Art Deco and French Renaissance Theatre
Oh my goodness you look so beautiful!!!! Your dress!!! Your hair!!! Everything!!! Congratulations on your special day and thanks for sharing your advice!
Post # 3
Wow that dress. Wow your hair (and I normally don’t pay much attention to HMU). Wow that bouquet! Beautiful and congratulations!
Post # 4
You looked beautiful! Congratulations!
Post # 5
You look amazing!
What’s with the tiny pony?
Post # 6
You look so beautiful. You did everything right! Flawless!
Post # 7
beautiful pictures. I am in love with the skirt of that dress
the pony is a cute touch!
Post # 8
Wow you look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the advice! I love your dress, your boquet, the entire theme is jsimply stunning. Congratulations!
Post # 9
So beautiful!!! Your dress and bouquet are gorgeoussss…and I love the grooms first look photo!! So adorable! Congrats, bee!
Post # 10
Omg your pictures are gorgeous! And I love, love, love your dress! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
Post # 11
- Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY
I love every detail! You look gorgeous, your dress is a dream. The deep green in the backdrop makes your outdoor pics look spectacular!
Post # 13
cbryns : I think I’ve said this to you before – I am OBSESSED WITH YOUR DRESS. I never knew the term “Horsehair” was a thing til I saw your dress, and now it’s the first style I will try on at my appt this weekend so THANK YOU. It’s so airy and beautifil and flattering and princessy. #dead
Post # 14
Your updo is the best bridal hair i have ever seen in my life- incredible.
Post # 15
ALL of your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations & best wishes.