(Closed) Martha Stewart Weddings FALL 2009 EDITION! :)

posted 9 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

What is on the cover? I don’t remember if I have it Embarassed

Post # 4
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

πŸ™ Poop, I don’t have a subscription. Have to wait for it to hit the newstands. I was holding out that it would be my last bridal mag before the wedding. It better hit the stores soon!! 

Post # 6
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I love MS Wedding.. IMO its one of the best wedding magazines. You’re right, she never disappoints!

Post # 7
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Uh-oh…now I have to go buy it. I am making a grocery list right now for Fiance (he is going tomorrow). I’m going to add the magazine to the list and see if he actually comes home with it. Smile

Post # 8
530 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

honestly? how much $$ have i spend on MAGAZINES ALONE while planning this thing??? seriously. if my fiance knew, he’d blow a gasket. (will i buy martha? yes, i will.)

Post # 9
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

AH LOVE IT! I know I’ve spent an awful lot of money planning the wedding on millions of magazines BUT you’re only engaged once right? And for me its only a year!

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

oooooo- I hope mine comes tomorrow!!!

Post # 11
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Related wedding magazine fun – I just saw Christina Hendricks on the cover of the new InStyle Weddings, but decided not to fork over the $6 for it when I couldn’t find the cover story when I flipped through it quickly. Will definitely have to check out the new Martha, though. πŸ™‚

Post # 12
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I may just have to see if it’s in store yet!!! I’ve been looking for a wedding mag that’s not all pictures of wedding dresses.

Post # 13
2365 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Hmm … I just recently bought all the new ones …MSW wasn’t there =(  I need it NOW! Lol.

Post # 14
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Until I got engaged, I always was incredibly annoyed with Martha.  However her darn wedding magazine is addicting and I am gradually softening my opinion of her. 

Post # 15
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

ooooh, thanks for this! I’m going to go get myself a copy!

Post # 16
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

Want! Now!

The topic ‘Martha Stewart Weddings FALL 2009 EDITION! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors