191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow that’s a gorgeous dress!

Post # 4
1528 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@tracy.vaj:  did ever found anymore info on this dress? How much it is and where its sold?

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

There is a boutique in Pasadena that carries Martina Liana, called The Ivory Suite.  I bought my Martina Liana wedding dress there this past December.  Hope that helps.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

You can always look into finding a seamstress to make you a replica.  I have done that here in the Tampa area and couldn’t be happier.  The cost is a fraction of the designer, it will be customized to my needs (and odd measurements), and it’s in a custom color that i picked out. 

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi, how are you? My wedding was meant to be early next yr but because my grandmother’s health is slowing deteriorating we had to push the date forward to August 11th this yea

I went dress shopping 2days ago and found a dress i totally fell inlove with. Its the Martina Liana style #377. However my local bridal store has told me i would not be able to order one in time, so i’m looking to get one made. I was wondering if anyone who is reading this has the same dress and could please do me a HUGE favour and send me some very close up/very clear photos of the exquiste beading details on the bodice so i can give it to my dress maker to try to replicate. I absolutely love the beadings and would like it to be made as similar as possible. I would take photos at my local store but they absolutely would not allow it and there is no other store here that has the same dress.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone HELP ME! be would be extremely appreciated if you could help with this. I love this dress and would really love to get it made!!

Thank you inadvance, I look to some pictures (hopefully)

Post # 9
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@lly06 – I have a close up pic, but weddingbee’s not letting me upload right now. I’ll try again later or if you can send me your email, I can forward it to you through there.

The topic ‘Martina Liana 2012 Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors