(Closed) Martina Liana 332…Anyone?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I just tried this dress on last Saturday.  I fell in love with it and am going to order it.   It looks and feels amazing.  I snuck a couple photos on my cell phone (was not suppossed to) but I wanted to take a look from a distance.  I don’t have them on my computer but I will try and get them to you.  It was not the right size of course, but they did an okay job at pinning it.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Not sure what your got quoted, mine was $2199 and they would not budge on that.  I do see on the Martina website some stores are doing trunk shows soon.  I plan on calling and seeing if I can order cheaper and have shipped.  I may just have to splurge for the $2199 but I have to try other methods first :).

Post # 7
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I was in love with that dress for a long time, unfortunately I was never able to try it on (in store dress was too small). Beautiful choice, the dress is gorgeous! It was $2199 when I was looking at it as well.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Thats the dress I just ordered!!

Lovvvvee it!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Hi guys πŸ™‚ I googled martina liana 332 to see who else has this dress and found this thread. I am getting married this month and am wearing this dress. I had it tailored a little to bring the top of the bust inward and had some cups inserted to give me more shape, and also changed it to a lace back (even though i love buttons) because i wanted a really hour glass shape πŸ™‚ i have photos if anyone wants to see

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have a martina liana 366. I looove her designs! I really loved this one and although i am slim a have a little belly so makes me look pregnant in this dress haha.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi girls, I have also ordered this dress and I love it can’t wait to wear it. I’d love to see some piccies of anyone in it who isn’t a model as I have completely forgotten what it looks like on a real person πŸ™‚

I have had an extra foot added to the train though as I didn’t feel there was enough, I am hoping it isn’t too much

Post # 12
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yay! This is my dress too! So glad to find other ladies with the same taste. I am having it altered to be more of a sweetheart cut and I will definetly try it with a petticoat under for more volume now. Would like to hear if anyone else is doing any other alterations.

Post # 13
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I love this dress and I wish I could convince myself to spend $2200 on it! I would love to get a good knockoff!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey ladies! I see I’m in good company lol I knew instantly this was the dress for me, it’s absolutely amazing!!! I purchased this in Sept 2011 for my Sept 2012 wedding haha I am looking forward to wearing this dress so badly! 

As far as the price goes, LOOK AROUND! I went to martinaliana.com and looked up registerd reltailers in my area. I would ONLY buy from someone off the designers site, there are knockoffs out there. Also each store has a different price!!!!!!!!! I went to 4 and got 4 different prices! Needless to say, I went with the store that gave me the best deal. I paid something around $1500 for my dress, though with some bargining for under $2000 I got alterations and a veil included. 

Don’t take the price they give you! Try for a deal or try another store!

I think the dress is stunning and didn’t make any alterations to it! I didn’t want a big train so this is perfect. Also I prefer the look of the zip up back, the crystal buttons are beautiful and I think the dress has so much going on that adding a lace up back would have been too much for me. 

Anyway, here are a couple pics of me in my dream dress! It’s not at the store I bought it, but there was only one store that would let me do this πŸ˜› Mind you it’s the sample size but it still shows it off πŸ™‚ Front view, back view, and side view. (Sorry if these are huge I don’t know how to resize)

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi Ladies,

So glad to see so many ppl Love the 332 Martina Gown- It is much more breathtaking in real life & makes you feel like a beautiful princess cant wait until it gets altered.

Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

The topic ‘Martina Liana 332…Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors