(Closed) Martina Liana 340 Help!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@jagboo3

@jagboo33:

I am also in love with this dress.  I had to hunt it down at a trunk show.  I was told by my local bridal salon that it is going to the trunk shows first before it will be available in other salons that carry her line.  The cost is $2000.  This dress is absolutely stunning!!!  So I recommend trying to find a nearby salon that’s having one of her trunk shows.  I had to go to a salon 5 hours away because I just couldn’t wait.  Good luck!!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@jagboo33:

So I just went and tried it on this weekend in Minneapolis at a trunk show.  When I went up there I thought I had found the perfect dress but after trying it on I wasn’t completely in love with it.  It was pretty but not a knock out.  It’s a very light ivory and with the clear beaded belt it completely washed me out (since I’m fair skinned and very bleach blonde).  I ended up purchasing the Vera Wang Ethel dress and picked out a different pearl and silver crystal belt from her collection.  Even thought the Martina dress ended up not being for me, I’m still glad I made the trip.  I absolutely love, love, love my new Vera Wang!  Good luck to you on finding your perfect wedding dress.  Hopefully the Martina Liana will look better on you than it did on me.

Post # 6
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I love the style you are going for. I got a different Martina Liana that is also mermaid with a dramatic flare at the bottom…cant wait for it to come in next month!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am buying the Martina Liana 332 and I’m only 5’3″.  I wear a size 2 clothes but it equals out because I’m so short and curvy.  I loved it.  You have to try it on, looks amazing.

Post # 10
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

@petrajb: I’m laughing I felt the same about the martina liana! I loved it in the photos but when I went to try it on, the sample didnt fit so I was afraid to commit to a dress I couldn’t try on, but I also wasn’t impressed by it in person the way I was when I saw it in photos. That aside, I eventually also went with the vw ethel. I absolutely love it, i’m adding a black sparkly belt 😀

The topic ‘Martina Liana 340 Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors