(Closed) Martina Liana 359

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@sunnywoods: Just tried this dress on today!  Don’t have pics to upload, but it was beautiful and completely out of my comfort zone.  I love that you can take the lace off after the ceremony and just wear the satin for the reception. 

Post # 6
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I saw this dress in a magazine and it was the first dress I was ever interested in.  I found a bridal salon nearby (I’m in Orange County, CA) that carries it and I was told it would be around $1299-$1799.  I don’t know what the range meant, but that’s what they said.  I ended up with the Amy Michelson Bouquet, so I never tried on the dress.  But it is beautiful!

Post # 8
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I tried on a few martina gowns, but this was not one of them. Im actually selling my brand new martina 340 if you are ever interested.

Post # 9
3121 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I was head over heels for a Martina Liana gown, but the only place that sold them near me were complete A-HOLES!  Seriously!  No customer service and kept acting like they were doing me a favor.  I loved that gown, but it wasn’t worth the trouble.  Love Martina Liana, though!  Their built in boning is to die for and makes any figure look amazing.  Also, you don’t hear much about them, so it’s a good chance you won’t see anyone with your gown and few people will have seen it!  Go for it!

This is the gown I was hoping for.  It also has a detachable sleeve. 341

Post # 10
2589 posts
Sugar bee

@sunnywoods:

I tried it on at a shop in West Hartford CT.  If you live in that area, I’d definitely suggest stopping by – the owner was extremely nice and not high-pressure.

That dress was stickered at 2000.  There were 2 Martina Liana’s that I loved – but both would have been over my budget after alterations.

Post # 11
59 posts
Worker bee

I also have 2 martina lianas that I love. Both are also above my price range, even before alterations. Both my mom and my sister loved them so much they said they would help me out and “make it happen” but I still feel guilty spending 2,000 on a dress. (both are listed at 2 grand). Here is the 359. I think Im in love with 294. (ps I wear an A cup, that dress has some awesome built in cups and wire that made my boobs look huge)

Post # 12
413 posts
Helper bee

Yay to the martina liana brides. The dress you have chosen is beautiful, really hope you can try it on. I bought dress 334, though it hasn’t arrived yet, most of her gowns take 8 months to come in, just so your aware. Your also able to customise the neckline, lenght of train and the gown itself, this is where the price ranges come in, you can chose different fabric and embelishments etc. My dress was $3,500.

Post # 13
59 posts
Worker bee

oops I thought I posted pictures of the 359! I was thinking about getting it till my fiance saw the pic and said he didn’t like it one me. Said I had a bit of a belly! And that is THE ONLY dress he’s said that about so darn. But he told me if I love it then I should get it because I need a dress to make me happy, but he thinks $2ooo is way too much.

Post # 14
59 posts
Worker bee

Hahaha oops again thats the 294. I was thinking of getting the 294, but I tried on the 359 and its beautiful! Here are some pics of that….

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

Hey Sunny:)  Not sure if this is relevant anymore, but I have tried Martina Liana 359 and bought it this past December.  It’s absolutely gorgeous in person and pictures don’t do it justice.  I tried it on in Pasadena, CA at The Ivory Suite.  It was a complete accident that the dress was there, however, because the store normally doesn’t carry it.  It was requested by another bride to be shipped to the store for a few days to be tried on.  If you still want to try it on and haven’t found another gown, you should locate a bridal boutique in your area that carries Martina Liana and request the 359 gown to be sent to your local store so you can try it on.  Hope that helps and best of luck with all of the wedding planning!

sara

The topic ‘Martina Liana 359’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors