(Closed) Martina Liana 378

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@tracy.vaj: i tried on a fit n flare martiana liana gown that was around $2400.  I can’t remember the style number but it was dupioni silk with a textured bottom and thin braided straps.  Chances are, the price isn’t too far off.

Post # 4
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I have not tried it on, but had to just say that it is beautiful!  I love the back of it.  I did try on other Martina Liana dresses and they were about $2K.

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

I tried on this exact dress and LOVE IT.  It’s currently my front runner… I just can’t get it out of my head b/c of the structure it offers.  It is either 2,600 or 2,800.  GORGEOUS! 

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

If you can’t find the dress, look for someone who can produce it.  That’s what I’ve done for this particular dress.  I found a local seamstress who is AMAZING and is able to create a replica in the color I want with other customizations on the dress.  I thought it’d cost an arm and a leg, BUT it’s actually less than ordering the original!  I would absolutely look into that possibiliity!

Post # 7
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

*bump* 

I LOVE this dress but would like to see some real brides in it.  Any bees have any pics of this gown??  

Thanks in advance!

Post # 8
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I bought this dress yesterday!!!! I don’t have photos though of me trying it on. The sample wouldn’t fit over my hips so it just looked odd, but I know that the actual dress will look perfect on me!

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MrsLadyL:  This is my dress. Still needs to be taken in and altered a bit but I love it! The color is candlelight. The back piece is beautiful, however, mine needs to be reworked since I lost about 30 lbs.

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@KAC645:  Wow!!  You look fabulous.  You lost 30 lbs?  OMG that is wonderful.  Seriously, the dress is beautiful on you.  Thanks for sharing!

The topic ‘Martina Liana 378’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors