(Closed) Martina Liana Dress 260 – Does anyone have this?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I tired it on a couple weeks ago.  I LOVE IT and BOUGHT IT!  It retails around $1800-3000 depending on materials and options (beads vs. no beads, jacket vs. no jacket). I did not care for the lace jacket when I tried it on.  But I did order the beads and silk material, sooo much nicer than the deluxe dupioni.
For more pics- check out this link.

http://affairswithelegance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/martina-liana-dress-260.jpg

Definitely worth trying on.  Did you look on the store locator to see if there is a store anywhere near you where you could try it on (Check out the designer’s website)?  Otherwise, if you check with a local bridal store, they are sometimes able to get other designers’ gowns (samples) for you to try on.  You usually have to pay (one I checked with was $50).  But that might be well worth it if you have to drive to get somewhere, go out to eat, drive back.  When you figure your time, eating $, and gas $, that might be a good deal. 

Happy dress hunting 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m selling my new with tags size 12 Martina Liana 260 dress if anyone is interested.  I found a Monique Lhuillier dress that I absolutely fell in love with.

The topic ‘Martina Liana Dress 260 – Does anyone have this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors