411 : (142 votes)
    79 %
    430 : (37 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 3
    81 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I have never actually tried it on becase I already have my Martina dress, BUT I have seen 411 in person and iti s absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!

Post # 4
    1079 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

OOooo those are both really pretty dresses!  If I had to choose just based on the model pictures, I like the 411 best. 

Post # 5
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I actually ordered the 411 dress 2 weeks ago at a trunk show! I have found Martina Liana dresses to fit like a glove and really reasonably priced. The beading and lace is gorgeous. This dress fits more like a fit and flare than A-line to me since its fitted past the hips. Shown in the picture is the peony color but it does come in ivory. Can’t wait for it to come in!

Post # 6
    2699 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Both dresses are lovely and I prefer the colouring on the 430 but I much prefer the drop waist on the 411 🙂

Post # 7
    3173 posts
    Sugar bee

They’re beautiful 🙂

Post # 8
    4431 posts
    Honey bee

I’m going back to the salon to try on 411, She showed it to me on the rack last week and I overlooked it, but now I need to try it on. Dropped waist with silk organza is my ideal wedding dress.  The bodice upclose you can see on TheKnot.com  I love the back view the MartinaLianas website shows you, I can’t find a pic on bing or google of the back, and the website doesn’t let you copy the pic since it’s flash I think.

Post # 9
    9 posts
    Newbee

@katmangia:  If you dont mind me asking,how much did you pay for the dress? That is the dress I want to try on and purchase this September. I know on the knot.com it showed $$$ signs which starts at 1500 and goes to 3000 dollars. I just want to get an idea of what my family will be spending to purchase this dress for me. Thanks.

Post # 10
    4 posts
    Wannabee

@kariije:  I bought it at the trunk show price so it was $2200. I was really surprised that it wasn’t more considering the detail of the beading and lace.

Post # 11
    9 posts
    Newbee

@katmangia:  OUCH! That is a lot and makes me sad. I really really like that dress. A shop an hour away from me is getting it in their shop in September so I still would like to go try it on and hope their price is cheaper.  Question, do dress shops have trunk shows for girls to get dresses at a cheaper price?

Post # 12
    1595 posts
    Bumble bee

@kariije:  There is a Martina Liana trunk show in NYC Aug 17-18 at a shop called Wedding Atelier…maybe the dresses will be discounted more?! I registered for it anyway, what the hey!

Post # 13
    1595 posts
    Bumble bee

I love the 430!!

Post # 14
    9 posts
    Newbee

@Dell79:  Oh man I would love to go!! However I have plans that weekend 🙁 Thanks for letting me know though! How do you find out about them? Through their websites?

Post # 15
    1595 posts
    Bumble bee

@kariije:  On the Martina Liana “events” section of the site:

Martina Liana

There is one in Ardmore, PA but not until mid-september @ Bijou Bridal,,,,goodluck!

Post # 16
    9 posts
    Newbee

@Dell79:  thats exactly the shop i planned to go to in September!!! I called them two weeks ago and they said theyre getting the dress in September to call and stop down. That is about an hour n 1/2 from me. This may be a good thing! Did it give a date? Or just say mid september?

The topic ‘Martina Liana dress 411 or 430’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors