- 4 years ago
- Wedding: July 2012
$40 is a pretty good price. the thing is, you don’t really know what size you’ll be that far in the future. as a general rule, i’ve found preemptive buying to be a bad thing for that reason.
@CuriousOne: Good point. Totally makes sense! I’m on the verge of L/XL in pretty much everything across the board pre-pregnancy, so my only real choice here is to buy an XL. But if it runs a little small or I gain more weight than expected, I’d be pretty much SOL. Hmmm…
It’s probably from last winter so the price will not likely go up but could sell out. I would wait it out but only bc you’re so early in your pregnancy.
The topic ‘Maternity winter coat – buy now?’ is closed to new replies.