(Closed) May 10 2014

posted 4 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Heyyy date twin!!   We’re pretty far ahead..we’ve got venue (ceremony & reception), dress, caterer, photographer, dj, bouquets for me and BM, STDs, invites and rsvps printed, centerpieces…what else..lol   We’re going June 30 to look at BM dresses 🙂   Im sooo excited!!

Post # 5
331 posts
Helper bee

Thats how I roll..I’m a planner, I must plan for everything! haha  and yayyy for dress shopping!! I went with intentions of ONLY seeing what fit me best and ended up going back to the 3rd dress I tried on!  Its so much fun 🙂 Are there any styles you’re anxious to try?

Post # 8
331 posts
Helper bee

I got my dress at DB, this was the sample and I ordered 2 sizes smaller since Im working on losing weight! 🙂  I love fit n flair styles but it didnt look right on me when I tried it on lol  Time is going by so fast, we only have about 11 months left, yayyy!

:

Post # 10
331 posts
Helper bee

aww thank you, Im so in love with it!   You’ll have so much fun dress shopping! Where are you planning to go shopping?

Post # 13
331 posts
Helper bee

I love that designer, such pretty dresses!

It looks like we’re the only one with our date so far 🙂  Im kinda worried about the number of guests that actually come since it will be mothers day weekend..I didnt think about it when we booked our venue, we just got the only saturday available in may.

Post # 15
616 posts
Busy bee

Hi date twins!!!! SO happy to have some friends! How’s planning going??

Post # 16
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

yay for the 10th may  🙂

The topic ‘May 10 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors