(Closed) May 11th 2013 wedding! anyone else??

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Will your Brides maid pick out their own dresses? I would decide on the bridal party sooner than later, so they can be prepared financially. 

Post # 4
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

ME ME ME!

I can’t believe how quickly everything is coming up!  Hell, I’m gonna be sending out my invites in a month.  

I’ve got the dress & most of the accessories…still need to buy undergarments

Venue is all set…menu picked out…

Bridal Party is all set and honeymoon booked

Vows finalized

Just need to get rings, grooms attire picked, and start DIYing my centerpieces till my hands bleed.

I would definitely get that bridal party in order if I were you πŸ™‚

Post # 5
793 posts
Busy bee

Me too!! I feel like I’m a little behind but I haven’t really been too worried about it. I’m most worried about getting some of the bridesmaid dresses in time. I have one who refuses to go try anything onwe’ll guess we’ll see what happens! We have a venue (who does catering as well), my dress and veil, a photographer… Trying to book a DJ and find a florist at the moment! But oh my gosh I can’t believe it’s less than four months!!

Post # 7
290 posts
Helper bee

@chic_chica:  Hey girl! Mine is May 13th! I’m excited and nervous all in one lol πŸ˜€

Post # 8
945 posts
Busy bee

May 11th here too! I can’t believe how close we’re getting. Less than 4 months now.

Post # 9
290 posts
Helper bee

It is getting so close….omg im getting so excited and nervous!

Post # 10
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Canal St Inn

May 11th here too! We’ve got a lot of the major things booked, venue, caterer, photographer, etc. We have our bridal party picked out, I have my dress, jewelry, undergarments. Everything else is just details and making sure stuff falls into place, and I’ve already gotten started on so many of those, I’m in such a good place planning-wise, it’s amazing. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time, less than 4 months now!!!

Post # 11
141 posts
Blushing bee

Another May 11th person here! Got the big stuff taken care of, but a lot of the DIY stuff remains…oh well!

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee

Me tooo! if all your big ticket items are done then no stress. maybe telling all your friends who you chose and reminding them that just because you didn’t ask them to be in bridal party makes them less important to you..maybe incorporating some of them in the wedding process might help them feel less excluded!   Good luck:)

Post # 14
53 posts
Worker bee

May 11 for us too. We have the chapel, the caterer, the photographer, the DJ and the carriage arranged. Wedding party and their attire chosen. All the girls have ordered their dresses but they have not yet come in. Two are pregnant now so the dress sizing was tricky! My dress, shoes and jewelry are done. I havent got veil or undergarments yet. Invitations to wedding are ready to go in the mail. Have not yet done invitations to the reception. We are having a small wedding and a large reception. The bouquets and all the centerpieces are DIY and we have a lot yet to do on those. Everything is bought but not assembled. The thing we havent done is meet with the officiant or do any of the actual wedding planning. Go luck to all.

Post # 15
53 posts
Worker bee

Honeymoon is booked. What is everyone doing for their honeymoon?

Post # 16
533 posts
Busy bee

Woo May 11th! :> 

I’ve been pretty lazy >.> bought my dress yesterday. Need to organize shoes, undergarments, hair, make up… Oh god. 

Meeting with photographer this weekend. Celebrant next week to sort out vows. Mum and dad are helping us with invites, cupcakes, photobooth. 

We have a quote for the honeymoon, it’s just a matter of paying for it. I also need a passport too. 

Cant believe how quickly it’s coming! 

The topic ‘May 11th 2013 wedding! anyone else??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors