(Closed) MAY 12, 2012 BRIDES!!!

posted 10 years ago in May 2012
Post # 17
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hi ladies! After numerous attempts in location and date, I think we’ve finally decided on May 12, 2012! Small but fun party at the in-laws, Hawaiian honeymoon. I feel like I’ve planned this thing twice already (my broken family is deciding to bring up 20 years of financial issues with each other for my wedding) so I don’t want to rush too much but I am so excited! I have event planning background so planning this on a budget should be fun 🙂 It just sucks I have to wait, I’m not very patient but also want this to be a relaxing fun time planning. Congratulations to the rest of you! Changed form March to May because I love the idea of a sunny outdoor wedding around the pool 🙂

My friend has already designed our invites, custom dress is about halfway done, rentals half ordered, have a few friends that have restaurants to cater (in the Napa Valley, good food is easy to come by!)

Post # 18
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My Fiance and I just finalize May 12, 2012 as our WEDDING DAY! yay! so far we only have the theme and guest list finalized as well as bridesmaids and groomsmen. But we only got engaged 9 days ago. We’re still enjoying the moment! haha

Post # 19
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hmm it looks like I’m a bit slow off the mark….?  But, we have just booked our venue today!!  Engaged since March, it has been a long search, with a couple of date changes along the way.  So glad it’s finally locked in!

So I’ve done:  Venue :), colour scheme (Royal blue with ivory and/or silver)

Still to do:  My dress (almost there I think), Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses (chosen), shoes, photographer, DJ, menu selection, decorators, officiant, rings, cake, flowers, flights, accom, STDs, invites….  OMG I have so much to do!

Post # 20
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Me! Me! With a few date changes as well I have managed to finally lock in a venue, got my dress, photographer, and invitations. The next 8 months are going to fly by fast…

The topic ‘MAY 12, 2012 BRIDES!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors