(Closed) May 19, 2012 Brides…ONLY 99 days left!

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am in anxiety mode!  We have a TON of appointments to finish up details in March!  

The ONE thing I haven’t really got a move on are my linens…probably should get a move on!

Post # 4
820 posts
Busy bee

I’m generally super calm. Now that my invitations are done, we DIY them, I’m super relieved. We still have a lot of DIY projects to go, but I’m not worried. 

I’m just excited for the day to get here so I can finally marry the man of my dreams 🙂

Post # 5
314 posts
Helper bee

I am all of the above. I had a mini panic attack last weekend around 1am when surfing the net and looking over my ever growing to do list. I feel like there is just so much to do and not enough time! I can’t believe we are at the under 100 days mark…I can feel my heart start to race just reading this post…ugghhh.

Post # 7
1370 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m not doing too bad! We’ve got things under control. Getting really excited though!

I’m moving to the US from Canada in March to be with my Fiance, so the panic might set in when I’m there and it reality hits.

Post # 8
820 posts
Busy bee

@thursdayschild:  That’s a big move right before the wedding. I’d panic then too. lol. I’m glad I’m only moving from my Dad’s house to the house Fiance and I will be renting. It’s 30 minutes away from where I live now lol

Post # 9
1370 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Sweethart:  Yup! It’s a huge move and about a year’s worth of paperwork coming. I’m only letting myself panic about one thing at a time.

Post # 10
110 posts
Blushing bee

@yearns4god:  I think I am a little bit of everything at this point. I still have a few more vendors to cross off my list. Hopefully while the Darling Husband is on vacation we can get a lot of that out of the way. Most of my orders are placed, and are slowly trickling in. I haven’t even started on my invitations yet..smh. I really need to get those out of the way.

Post # 11
141 posts
Blushing bee

How’s everything going, date twins?

I managed to order my linens this week, get our wedding bands, and finish all of the gifts for the wedding party and our moms.

Things left: finish the cake details, meet with the photographer, dress fittings, pick the menu, and start harassing people in the next few weeks for RSVPs.

I can’t believe we are less than three months out!  ACK!!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

omg super nervous hope i have enough money for everything still havent sent out invites umm and we go on our honeymoon on 21st even more to worry about no wedding shoes yet no bridesmaids gifts ugghh my list can go on just trying to tackle it one step at a time

Post # 13
110 posts
Blushing bee

Well a few days ago, my date changed again to the 20th :0(. So we are in the process of getting a new venue… but its all controlled chaos. We got two new DOCs because the last one pulled out earlier this month.  Our linens, chaircovers, sashes and decorations have arrived this week. The bridal party still has to order their attire. I have to redo the invitations. The menu and guest list has been finalized, and I still have a bunch of DIY projects to finish up. I am surprisingly not that stressed as I thought I would be right about now, but I know that is gong to change because the next few weeks are going to fly by.

Post # 15
34 posts
Newbee

still have to find bridal party gifts, finalize readings and music for the ceremony, pick big songs for the reception, make photo lists, make seating charts, favors, ugh lots of little stuff!  i just keep telling myself at least we have a place to get married and can give people food and drink so everything else is just gravy 🙂

The topic ‘May 19, 2012 Brides…ONLY 99 days left!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors