(Closed) May 19, 2012: The 1 year countdown begins!!

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We booked our church, reception, photographer and I ordered my wedding dress which doesn’t arrive until some time in october. We will do our tasting some time in July. I still have to look for flowers/centerpieces which will be done the first week of june. also have to pick out invitations and centerpieces. My mom will be doing the favors so I don’t need to worry about that.Oh I need a dj also lol. gotta add that on too!

Post # 4
1099 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t beleive it’s less than a year away now!

Okay, so I have ceremony and reception site booked and paid for in full.

Food, buffet style deposit down on.

Flowers, future mother in law is a florist and will be doing all of our flowers, so excited!

Dress (which I just got this week during a trunk show and got an awesome deal on)

Bridesmaids dresses picked out (but probably will ot buy for a few more months, but since I am getting them the same place I purchased mine I get $40 off each)

Free Grooms Tux (since I bought my dress at my bridal salon and am using their affiliate Saavi for tux’s)

Photobooth for reception.

Small things like: Cake cutter ($5 from Hobby Lobby, 200 bubble wands for after the ceremony, Cake topper, Card Box(birdcage for $20 from TJMAXX) and 20 pair of $1 flip flops from michaels for my flip flop basket.

This week I have appointment with chair cover people and photographer.

Still need… Dj/Band, Ceremony music, cake, uplighting for reception, ice sculpture and I am sure there is other stuff I am forgetting about.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

New here and figured this would be a good post for my first.

I am so excited for the big day to only be 1 year away.

I have our venue

Catering tasting this weekend

Fiance is in charge of the DJ and photographer. The photographer will probably be a friend of ours.

Honeymoon is planned but not fully booked.

I will probably be going dress shopping in June!!

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee

So far I have:

• Ceremony/Reception location booked (which includes catering so dont have to worry about that…just the cake)
  • DJ
  • Photography
  • Dress
  • Wedding party chosen (for the most part!)
  • Color Scheme (navy blue/pink)

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

hi!

we’re also getting married on may 19, 2012.

you guys are so far along! 🙂

i’ve been engaged a month and we’re looking to sign the contract with our venue tomorrow for both the ceremony & reception. that’s it though!

xx

s

The topic ‘May 19, 2012: The 1 year countdown begins!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors