(Closed) May 19th, 2012 brides dealing with anxiety!

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am! I think it’s just mulling over all the details with the wedding. It has totally consumed me, I don’t know what we will do after the wedding ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

5/19/12 bride here.  I know exactly how you’re feeling.  It seems like the closer we get the more work there is.  It’s now coming down to the little details and it won’t stop!  Although I think it’s going to feel really weird once it’s all over with and there’s no more to do.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
314 posts
Helper bee

Totally with you. There is just so much going on right now. Money flying out the door, craft materials strewn around the house, lists and lists of everything posted everywhere. To top it off, I am also a first grade teacher and mom to a 4year old- so trying to juggle everything these last 2 months is hectic. My Maid/Matron of Honor was over last night and I was just telling her even though there is so much to do I am totally unmotivated because it just all seems so daunting and never ending. I feel like a ring master in a 3 ring circus with 100 things going on all around me that I am supposed to have control over.

Post # 6
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My weddings 7 months away and I have anxiety already! Im going to be a mess 2 months before lol Your wedding will be great and you will look beautiful so try not to worry so much =) 

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

May 19th wedding here too!  I feel strange about it being so close.  I’m thinking back to last year and how May seemed so far away.  Now it just seems surreal.  I just keep telling myself to keep on going and it will all get done. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@ShennaB2b – I know what you mean with $ flying out the door right now!  I feel like I’m just buying things to get tasks checked off my list.  Definitely not as careful with bargains as I was a few months ago!  And I’ve given up on trying to clean the crafts from my kitchen, living room, office…not to mention my mom’s kitchen too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Just breathe, everyone.  It will be here in just the appropriate amount of time for us to be ready and looking fabulous!

Post # 8
2854 posts
Sugar bee

Yeah, I could do with another month.

I am super appreciative of the work we did in the beginning though. I feel like I got a lot of stuff out of the way.

Post # 9
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I agree!

I’m ready for it to be May! Or even April.  I feel like March has been draggin on, since I can’t do much until I know my final numbers.  I was stressing out a lot before and now I feel almost apathetic and lazy to complete my tasks!

The topic ‘May 19th, 2012 brides dealing with anxiety!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors