(Closed) May 2010 ideas on a budget

posted 9 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon TODAY! We’re going to Hawaii for about a week and it cost around $3000. We booked it on Expedia.com 🙂

Post # 4
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2009

My fiance and I took a vacation last spring to St. Thomas using Cheap Caribbean and got an extraordinary deal- about $1500 for both of us, for 7 nights and including air, from NYC.  The resort was really cute (a little “rustic” but clean and charming as can be) and we had enough money leftover for the car rental.  Plus by spending a little less on that stuff, we had more money for activities and dining!

Good luck and have a wonderful time!

Post # 5
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We are looking at Aura Cozumel Wydahm Grand Bay. It’s an adults only all-inclusive, but on a smaller scale. They only have 77 rooms and there are no buffets in their restaurants. Before we found this, we were looking at Secrets Maroma Beach and cheapcaribbean.com had a great deal for Secrets.

Post # 6
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

My sister and her friends just came back from Guatemala and said it was wonderful and cheap.  They had a lot of fun and now I am dying to go.

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee

We just booked too ! Playa Del Coco in the Costa Rica area. AMAZING our budget is $4,000 for 10 days and we were able to stay in our budget. We have a room at Hotel Rancho Armadillo seems incredible. We were sort tipped on this area from friends. The keep to staying in budget for us was to plan ahead and really check-out the deals onine EVERYDAY. We cross referenced Kayak with besthotel sites.

Post # 8
2719 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’re going oh so far away- to the 1000 Islands-about 3 hours away from where we live-it’s great for the budget-lots to see & do! It’ll be 70’s-80’s.

Post # 9
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Sandals runs a lot of specials where you can get your honeymoon 65% off!  We’re getting a really nice package for very cheap!

Post # 10
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

We are planning on going to Jamaica in May. We are looking at Couples, and they have some packages that are in your price range. A lot of the islands in the Caribbean have great all-inclusive resorts (I know some people don’t like AI’s, but they seem to be good if you are on a budget and don’t want to do a lot of planning about where to eat, etc.). Good luck! 

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

We are going to the Excellence in Punta Cana for 7 nights in May 2010…$3300 incl. flights, taxes, etc.

The topic ‘May 2010 ideas on a budget’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors