(Closed) May 2011!!! 7 Months!

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Our save the date cards are coming in the mail today! My bridesmaids are planning my bachelorette party and bridal shower (I gave them the invite lists). I have a meeting with the florist in a couple weeks to see a centerpiece sample and sign the contract. We need to finish booking our honeymoon to Spain and decide on rehearsal dinner details. It’s all starting to feel so real now! Plus, I picked up my dress last weekend!

Any odeas on where you two want to go for your honeymoon?

Post # 5
150 posts
Blushing bee

I sent out my STD’s like 2 months ago. lol i wanted to get something done, but now I regret it cause Im starting to want a smaller wedding then originally planned. I have my dress and need to get a little bit of alterations done, venue & ceremony are in the same spot, Dj, Officient, Florist, Photographer are all booked, just gotta make final payments. Have most of my DIY materials for my card box and now am shopping for DIY Invites, Centerpieces. The beggining of Nov we can rent our Arch and register. I gotta look at my list, I know there is sooo much more to be done before the begging of the year! eeh!!!

Post # 6
690 posts
Busy bee

@kate169: I’ve heard that the Florida keys are beautiful in May – Cozumel sounds amazing too. I think the bachelorette party is the first weekend in April, because my Maid/Matron of Honor mysteriously asked me to take that Friday off work. That works great, since I will need a weekend of fun a month before the wedding.

I totally have to get in shape for the wedding, too! Bootcamp sounds like a great idea, but I’ve been working long hours most of the time and can barely fit in 20 minutes on the exercise bike!

Post # 8
3295 posts
Sugar bee

hey all! time is moving so fast!!! so far i have booked the dj, photog, reception hall, church, caterer. i need to book a cake person and find a dress! (i am running out of time! ahhhhh).  i am also diy’ing my invites so i have started on those, i have started planning my rehearsal dinner, and my mom has practically planned my entire bridal shower already! (which isnt till april mind you lol).  fi and i have briefly discussed honeymoons and we have decided on mexico somewhereabouts ๐Ÿ™‚ oh! i also am almost finished with my diy centerpieces! (they are submerged orchids with floating candles for half of the centerpieces and manzanita trees with hanging candles and orchids for the other half!!! i love them!

Post # 9
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We have the church, reception venue/caterer, dj, photog, dress, and bridesmaid dresses done. Right now I’m working on getting Save-The-Date Cards finished, going cake tasting, booking a florist, and figuring out where we want to honeymoon. Time is moving along but I can’t wait for the 6 month mark. That should be really exciting!

Post # 10
948 posts
Busy bee

Ahhh!!  I’m so excited!!!  I have all of the big things down, church, officiant, dj, florist, reception hall, photog, caterer, musicians, invitations, and day of hair and make up.  I bought the dress and sent out instructions for the BMs on purchasing their dress. 

I can’t believe how fast time is flying. 

Post # 11
401 posts
Helper bee

May is going to be here before we know it!

I keep feeling like I’m behind in things, mostly because I don’t have my dress yet. I’m not planning to buy a dress until January and the place I’ve looked said that would be fine. I’m on WW and it’s a huge motivator for me!

We need to book an officiant though! I’m a little stressed about that one. Other then that we have all the big things booked.

The topic ‘May 2011!!! 7 Months!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors