- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
Are you ready for the big day!!? Mine is may 29! AAAH! so much to do still.
What things are you finalizing??
This is what I still need to do:
1. Ties for the guys. Waiting for my skinny tie swatches to come in the mail! So we can buy it already!
2. Buy shoes and belt for Groomsmen and Groom!
3. Buy my shoes, undergarments, jewelry, birdcage veil
4. Buy Bridesmaid or Best Man & Groomsmen, parents, each other gifts
5. bridal hair & makeup trial
6. finalize cake flavor
7. finalize table arrangements & sweetsbar
8. wait on rsvps so we can know if we have to rent extra chairs. our venue only provides 60 for our ceremony.
9. finalize flowers for ceremony
10. go to flower district and finalize flowers for everything else.
11. buy lighting for outside reception
12. design guestbook with engagement pictures and have it professionally printed.
13. make a box for envelope slots
14. learn dance to our first dance! OMG! stressful.
15. make money tree 🙂
16. book italy honeymoon still! STRESSFUL
17. get thank you cards printed and sign them.
18. make placecards
19. buy wedding bands!!
i think that’s about it…. i’ll probably think of more from the ones you guys come up with.