(Closed) May 2011 Brides- 4 MONTHS!!!

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

3 1/2 for me, I am just freaking. out. We are DIYing our invites, so I need to finish that. Also;

Book honeymoon – so close on this one

Buy our tickets back for the wedding

Decorate cupcake tower

Decide if I want a veil and ask my aunt to make it if I do

Second fitting – get bustle

Buy hair accessory and dance shoes

Post # 4
1890 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m kinda freaking out… my wedding is the first weekend in May!  I think I’m just gonna give my BMs jewelry (necklaces w/ matching earrings) to wear for the wedding, I just gotta find something that works.  May is sooooo soon!

Post # 5
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

YAY!! I just finalized the decor and flowers yesterday.  Tomorrow is my tasting so hopefully that will be decided on in the next few weeks.  Then onto details…music, songs, gifts, etc….

I want this done and over with!  🙂

Post # 6
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

oh and yes…the little details of invites..I started it and have been stallign for a month.  That needs to move to top priority.

Post # 8
966 posts
Busy bee

I have a dress with a lace-up back.  Just needed hemming.  Should be picking it up next week.  *squeeee*  My Fiance has just started looking at moving our honeymoon up to right after the wedding, instead of sometime next winter (after he comes back from deployment.)  Still need to make sure my mom is at least setting up an appointment with a florist (she’s in my hometown, and the florists want to talk to people in person.)  

In February, I’m putting finishing touches on invites (DIY) and getting them ready to mail March 1st (80% of the guest list is out of town.)  Also ensuring the groomsmen and two of the BMs get their dress (one just had a baby this week – she’s waiting until March.)

Post # 9
690 posts
Busy bee

We just finished booking the honeymoon, compiling & sealing the invites and ordering the bridal party gifts (engraved iPod Shuffles). Next on the list:

1. Wedding homework- we hired an amazing officiant who will develop a non-religious ceremony for us- Jessie Blum of Eclectic Unions. We need to answer questions about ourselves, our relationship and the kind of wedding we want. We also need to pick readings, write our vows and decide on any traditions we want to use.

2. Book the rehearsal dinner restaurant & make invites

3. Tuxes

4. Cake toppers

5. Schedule wedding dress fittings

Post # 10
690 posts
Busy bee

@arenyth: Where in NJ are you getting married, arenyth?

Post # 11
948 posts
Busy bee

My Fiance hasn’t been able to get all of his GM’s sizes and therefore hasn’t ordered the tuxes….I’m about to freak out!  Men!

Post # 12
171 posts
Blushing bee

@arenyth and EmeraldR – I’m getting married in Jersey too, in Pt. Pleasant Beach. I can’t believe how far along all of you girls are… I’m waaaay behind. Thanks for the kick in the ass

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides- 4 MONTHS!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors