(Closed) May 2011 Brides- 6 MONTHS!!!!! WOOHOO!

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
413 posts
Helper bee

We’ll be DIY’ing the invitations so all that has to be done is address and mail.  Finish the centerpieces (I swear they are never going to be done…LOL)

Then we’re pretty set until March!

Post # 4
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You’re sending out invitations now for a May wedding?  We just sent our STD’s… I’m so behind!

Post # 5
413 posts
Helper bee

NO NO…not sending them out until late March/early April!  Sorry, should have been more clear.  Just going to start working on them.  We’re doing custom pocket folds and doing most ourselves so going to get started working on them 🙂

Wanna come help sew satin roses for the centerpieces?  haha…we only have about another hundred to go…uggghhh   LOL

Post # 6
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

December must be craft month for the May brides! I’m also starting pocketfold invites, and making ribbon panels, and collecting centerpiece materials…ughhhh indeed. Is it May yet?!

We’re also hiring a caterer in the next week or so, and I’m going to apply for my passport!

Post # 7
25 posts
Newbee

Venue + Hotel contract finally agreed upon today after 2 months of meetings! Photographer, photo-booth, videographer, and dj are booked (yay!). Addressing the Save-The-Date Cards is scheduled for this weekend. Are they already late?

@MasqueradeMom: Wow you’re on centerpieces? Please tell me your secret to staying on top of things!

Do you girls have your dresses picked out and ordered? How about Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses?

Post # 8
178 posts
Blushing bee

Hi Ladies…  It’s almost 2011!!!!  I finally feel like its becoming more real.

I got an email that my dress has arrived! WOO!!

I just finished 3/4 of the invitations I am making, and I will be ordering bridesmaids dresses in a couple of weeks.

The first week of January is really going to the push, appointsments to finish our catholic requirements, picking out tuxes, dress fitting, food tasting and meeting with our florist to finalize.

I’m trying to get ahead since I have to run a big work conference 3 weeks before our wedding.

Post # 9
759 posts
Busy bee

i have pretty much completed everything!

i am such a planner and loved doing everything and just getting it done so i can have more relax time in the end

Post # 11
1641 posts
Bumble bee

I have started working on my brooch bouquet.

We may have finally decided on invitations.

Narrowing in on centerpieces.

Still so much to do!

Post # 12
1160 posts
Bumble bee

@Pomapoo: You’re ahead of us at least! We just ordered our save the dates and won’t send them out till just after New Years….we’re on the “relaxed” (read: lazy) end of things.

We just booked the photog though, are finalizing stuff with the caterer, florist and music done, I’m working on the muslin for my dress and…invites are the next big step I guess! Going on a scouting trip to Michaels to look at paper and stuff for those this week.

I can’t believe it’s just 6 months away!

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides- 6 MONTHS!!!!! WOOHOO!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors