Post # 1
Although I did knock off some of my to-do items in November, I was a little bit lazy there in the end. So! Below is my December to do list!
- Email venue with updated vendor list and ask about availability of head table
- Research/book honeymoon (MUST-DO!)
- Approve and finalize invitation design
- Look at bridal bouquets for additional inspiration
- Find a broach bouquet for rehearsal
- Draft and finalize ceremony and cocktail hour music list for string quartet
For some reason, I feel like there should be more on my list.
What’s on your to-do list for this month?
Post # 3
You’re tellin me! I’ve been doing pretty good though, last month I finalized the centerpieces and got my bouquet designed and started a preliminary seating arrangement.
This month the plan is to:
Finalize and order bridesmaid dresses (possibly making them, so order fabric for trial run), research and figure out honeymoon, and finalize the menu for the contract. I’d also like to start ordering things, like petals and my crinoline. My dress will be here at the end of the month so I’m gonna count that as another check, haha!
Post # 4
I can’t believe it’s less than 6 months away!
This month I have to:
-meet with the florist
-schedule a time in January to meet with officiant
-Get a contract with hair/makeup people
-figure out if I want my Bridesmaid or Best Man to write us a song or just sing a classic for our first dance
-Lose weight for my fitting next month–or at least not gain any weight!
-Decide where to register and what to register for
-Finish designing our wedding website
-Find and order dress for my junior Bridesmaid or Best Man
Oh yeah, and Xmas shopping of course! Not Wedding Related but totally necessary!
Post # 5
I’m currently on a 4-day pass/leave from work, after working 16hrs 7 days a week for the past 3 months, and I was able to check off some of the items I had hoped to cross of the list this month.
- I emailed the venue and we’re good for a rectangular head table if needed and cocktail tables
- I planned and booked our 14-day Honeymoon in Italy!!! (So so excited about that one, might post all day about it hehe)
- Half way done with our music list for the ceremony and cocktail hour
I feel so relieved that we booked the honeymoon. I asked Fiance to plan it, but after three months all he had done was track flights and nothing else, so I took over this weekend, we agreed on an itinerary and it’s booked!
How is your December list coming along?
Post # 6
My december to do list:
Put down the deposit on our caterer.
Have another look at our venue to get ideas for decorating.
Pick out invites
Research what flowers are available in May in Australia.
Buy wedding dress
Thank goodness I have two weeks summer holidays! I plan to knock a lot of my to do list this month. I’ve procrastinated long enough 😛