(Closed) May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

This is freakin insane!!!

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe it either!  My fiance emailed me this morning and said, “Can you believe we are going to be married next month?”  I was excited, and feel like more than ever it’s go time and the 21st will be here before I know it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
5786 posts
Bee Keeper

50 Days! We went to pick up rings today. I am resisting the urge to wear mine around the office.

Post # 6
2792 posts
Sugar bee

I’m getting so SCARED all of the sudden!

Post # 7
2792 posts
Sugar bee

double post

Post # 8
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

My co-worker just said you are getting married in a month..I correccted her that I still have 2 months left! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I still have a quite a few things left to do….ahhh!

Post # 9
279 posts
Helper bee

next month. next month. next month.

Can’t wait!!

Post # 10
1160 posts
Bumble bee

OMG you’re right! WEIRD!! *yeep* Time to get crackin on some projects…

Post # 11
121 posts
Blushing bee

Oh man, i’m almost one month away!!  So excited and ready for the day to be here!!!  YAY for May weddings ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
41 posts
Newbee

eeks…. I now have 5 weeks and 2 days left.  holy smokes!!!

Post # 13
79 posts
Worker bee

PANIC is setting in I have so much left to do ( I got way in over my head with DIY projects ) oh well I have the rings and the marriage license so projects done or not we’re getting married!

Post # 14
32 posts
Newbee

my fiance and i have been saying that all day to each other!!!! ” we’re getting married next month! can you believe it!?” I <3 him ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
222 posts
Helper bee

I’m officially terrified!!!! Im at a stand still right now until we get the remainder of our RSVP cards, but then It’s going to be crunch time!!! Good luck ladies!

Post # 16
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I am so excited. Just got back from my bachelorette weekend and it was a blast. I am on target with wedding stuff, but starting to panic because I have SO much stuff to do for school before the semester ends the week before the wedding.

Uhmm… I hope I can concentrate and get shit done!

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors